£140 - £170 per day + 170pd includes Holiday PAYE Employer costs
12 days ago
6 months +
Digital Content Marketing Campaign Project Coordinator, Digital Account Executive or Account Coordinator.
Looking for a Marketing Campaign Project Coordinator, or Agency side Digital Account Executive / Account Coordinator with approx 2 years experience in a similar role. This is for immediate start ideally by 12 April. Remote initially and then West London & Remote. The role is inside ir35 will pay up to approx 140pd including holiday + cost of employment (£170pd to Gross to your umbrella company).
This is an initial 6 month contract with scope for extension for the right person.
Looking for someone with a track record of coordinating and communicating with senior client side marketing execs and inhouse creative studio/ production to deliver quality content advertising campaigns across Web, Social and potentially print. This is working with a big Brand client Partner so previous experience dealing with international brands is required.
Additional Qualifications and Experience
You will have significant experience within the client solutions division in another media organisation or full service project management agency. The ideal candidate will have a strong fit across a number of the following desired sills (not all are essential):
- Excellent confident communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Proven experience of project management in a media environment
- Proven experience of delivering digital and social branded content campaigns from brief to live
- Understanding of advertising, digital media and the solution response process.
- Excellent relationship building skills internally and externally with clients and media agencies
- Diligent, methodical with an extreme eye for detail
- Well organised with ability to co-ordinate multiple work streams
- Solutions focused mind-set and ready to take on challenges
- Able to take clear meeting minutes and diligently manage meeting follow ups
Calm under pressure: able to handle tight timelines, the impact of adverse events and issues that threaten campaign delivery while maintaining a calm influence over project stakeholders
- Experience at managing multiple deadlines for different products across different geographies
- Used to dealing with people from different business cultures and nationalities
- Highly proficient at using Excel for tracking and reporting purposes
- Excellent presentation skills using Power Point
- Understanding of media planning with a focus on digital
- Good at multitasking, communicating and organising schedules
Working as part of a Global Media Entertainment business in West London. This division offers Advertising Sales/ Branding solutions partnering with Global Lifestyle and Travel Brands, combining media assets across the entire digital media spectrum. This is a fantastic opportunity to Provide Support to a senior Brand Manager on a high profile, project to manage the production of content and campaign deliverables for an exciting Global lifestyle/electronics brand.