£250 - £300 per day + + NI uplift as PAYE inside IR35
over 2 years ago
Looking to hire a Junior level Infrastructure Engineer to work in an Enterprise Infrastructure team, who can do more of the day to day, helpdesk related tasks, but still have knowledge of Infrastructure systems like Active Directory, Windows Server, Exchange, Citrix etc.
Check and resolve incidents and requests assigned to your queue in ServiceNOW. Work on daily Health Report and notify proper service owners of affected systems. Perform day to day support tasks relating to our Infrastructure environment (AD, Exchange, Citrix, Server Support).
Role will be working for a Global Brand in a small specialist server infrastructure team. We are looking for someone who has experienced across a variety of Wintel infrastructure software and hardware with previous infrastructure support experience.
Assist with daily scheduled tasks such as server monitoring, server management.
You would be joining a small and diverse team in a large International media company that manages a complex, multi-national highly virtualised, hyper converged (VCE), Windows 2008/2012 with Hybrid O365 and some Linux infrastructure (Redhat/Ubuntu). The team is responsible for all server support, computer room facilities and various network services located throughout EMEA.
**You must be eligible to work in the UK and be comfortable working within ir35 as this role is likely to be determined inside**
* Experienced working in a similar BAU Infrastructure Helpdesk Support role within an enterprise infrastructure team covering AD, Exchange, Citrix, Server Support.
* Good all-round Enterprise level Wintel Active Directory infrastructure knowledge (ie Group Policy, DNS, DHCP), O365, Some Exchange and Citrix
* Experience dealing with 3rd Line Windows server support issues
* Experience of Office 365 O365 at Administration Management level
* Experience of ServiceNow and a selection of some of the following skills/tools: Nagios, HP blade server hardware (ideally C7000, virtual-connect), Altiris, McAfee AV, SAN, Replication, EMC backup and storage, Citrix, VMware
* Some PowerShell is preferred
* Able to communicate clearly with senior management in various countries and provide accurate documentation as required.
* Must be within the 300pd budget and available to start within approx 2 weeks of offer
* Must be based within 1 hour of West London