£335 - £415 per day + 415pd to Umbrella inside ir35
about 1 month ago
within 2 weeks
Our client is a leading Global Brand which is increasing a number of Direct-to-Consumer services and products including more and more ecommerce Global online sales, for online retail shopping, online entertainment and experiences etc most of which require card payments, processing and cash reconciliation. They are looking for a Junior Business Analyst, Business Process Analyst who has accounting systems and business process knowledge/experience including merchant payment processing and services, Cash & Bank accounting processes, invoice to payment reconciliations / Direct to Consumer payments / credit card / debit card transactions, reconciliation with credit card payment acquiring and processing vendors (i.e. Worldpay, AMEX, PayPal, Adyen). You will have ideally worked in a Shared Services Accounting department for a large international ecommerce organisation and have system process experience to include cash and credit card management, accounts payable, cost and inventory accounting, revenue recognition etc
This is initially a 6 month contract for immediate start (ideally within 2 weeks notice). This is inside ir35. Rate to the umbrella company is 415pd inclusive of Holiday and Paye cost of employment. The role is remote but you must be based in the UK and have the right to work in the UK.
This role is to join the shared service accounting team that looks after the systems and processes for the above. They have a number of Projects inflight and need someone to assist with Documenting new systems and processes in this area and helping organise and manage the UAT for new systems and process changes/implementations. The role will also help support the team including the Cash Manager and Snr Cash Analysts in investigating, troubleshooting and resolving route cause issues and dealing with payment provider route cause issues such as file transfer/interchange issues that hold up reconciliation etc, The Business Process Analyst will also represent the team in relevant meetings with regard to system implementations and system developments. The usual requirements gathering, business process mapping/ systems documentation, training documentation, UAT Management etc will form the main part of the role. There are 4 projects and this role will require someone flexible who can multitask be adaptable and pick up new things quickly.
- Business Analyst and Business Process mapping experience along with UAT Management and a background in Accounting/ Card Merchant / Payment reconciliation etc
- Experience and knowledge in Cash & Bank accounting processes and reconciliations.
- Experience in a Shared Services Accounting organization; to include cash and credit card management, accounts payable, cost and inventory accounting, etc
- Experience in credit card payment acquiring and processing and vendors (i.e. Worldpay, AMEX, Paypal, Adyen, Stripe, etc) merchant payment processing and services
- Strong experience and knowledge in eCommerce, Direct-to-Consumer businesses and applications, and retail businesses.
- Ability to gather and document business requirements, follow standard practices for Requirements Gathering Process, and committed to ensure that systems delivered are of high quality and meet all stakeholder requirements.
-Experienced in Business Process Mapping using Visio or similar tool.
- Advanced interpersonal, communication, leadership and presentation skills, and the ability to motivate and influence all levels of an organization maintaining a high-level of professionalism at all times.
-Excellent analysis and interviewing skills.
- Ability to work either independently or closely with others as the needs of the project dictates. Must maintain a client/stakeholder service and quality focus at all times.
- Must be a fast learner with a strong desire and motivation to learn the unique aspects of the various supported businesses, accounting and cash processes, and current system applications.
- Must be highly adaptable to perform in a fast paced environment with a proven ability to support multiple projects that may be at varying stages in a project cycle.
- Experience working on complex and large application development projects.
- In depth knowledge of the business requirements gathering process.
-Experience in Project Management methodology (however we are not looking for a Project manager or Hybrid PM/BA