City of London, London
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Fixed Term Contract
19 days ago
IT Systems Trainer (Sugar CRM)
£45k-£55k pro rata - 6 month FTC
Hybrid working - WFH 2 days
Our client is a data and technology led growth consultancy that employs over 2,000 people across 49 offices in 15 countries. Within their family of 10 consultancies and marketing businesses, they focus on solving clients' growth problems. They are currently looking for an IT Systems Trainer (Sugar CRM) to join their team in London to provide an outstanding systems training/adoption service for the entire Group.
Reporting to the Application Support Manager, you will manage the design and execution of IT systems training.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Work alongside the existing CRM team to understand the structure, brands, and environment, including new acquisitions
- Develop courseware and digital learning content to support the roll-out and adoption of IT applications, including CRM systems and Finance systems. Then manage the materials, and continually improve and develop content post go-live
- Carry out and evaluate training needs analysis and understand the skills gap of your learners to subsequently adapt sessions and/or material where necessary
- Identify opportunities to increase adoption of SugarCRM, build an adoption strategy, refine and execute the strategy
- Prepare the learning environment in a timely and user-friendly way, checking the stability and functionality of the platform
- Break down complex technical ideas to a broad audience
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the training with feedback from the learners to adapt sessions and/or material where necessary
- Adopt an interpersonal approach to problem solving when working with the portfolio of brands, collaborating with others outside the immediate CRM team
Key experience we're looking for:
- Knowledge of a sales pipeline in a CRM system and relevant experience in delivering training
- IT training experience and up-to-date knowledge of IT applications and systems
- Excellent change management and stakeholder engagement skills
- An understanding and passion for learning, and supporting technologies, to produce online content using the internal Learning Management platform
- Customer-oriented approach
- Ability to produce and voice over learning video tutorials
- Experience delivering first-class user-oriented training courses
- Experience of delivery of virtual (or classroom-based) and one-to-one training using Google Meet, or other virtual training tools
- Experience working within projects (either waterfall or agile) as a Trainer to Senior level and/or C-level management and other stakeholders
- Knowledge of continuous process improvement methodologies (i.e., ITIL or Six Sigma)
Benefits included within employment:
- 6% matched pension contributions
- 30 days annual leave (26 days + Birthday off + 3 at Christmas & New Year)
- Green Car scheme that saves you up to 40% on the cost of driving an electric car with a wide variety of cars to choose from
- Group Life insurance
- Flexible working
- Career progression
- Open and collaborative workplace culture
People are this growing companies' biggest investment and greatest asset. Whether it's creativity or analytical insight, they always look for people with a genuine passion for what they do, a desire to succeed and always endeavour to find new ways of working with clients.
They are truly committed to creating an inclusive and a diverse workforce and uphold and celebrate their differences. They do not discriminate.
Regardless of your colour, race, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, social background, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or veteran status, you are welcome to join! - Just bring your whole self.