City of London, London
£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
1st Line IT Support Administrator
Permanent - Up-to £30k per annum
Hybrid working - 2 days a week from home
Our client, an AIM-listed marketing communications business based in London Bridge are looking for an enthusiastic IT Support Admin to join their team to provide direct 1st line support to their end users.
The group has over 2,500 employees across 35 offices in 14 countries compiled of 17+ subsidiary agencies ranging from global market leaders to innovative start-ups and fast-growing small brands in the digital content, marketing, PR, marketing software, market research, public affairs, policy communications and technology space.
Role & Responsibilities
You will be mainly responsible supporting 1st line calls from key clients/brands who use a mixture of tools and technologies on a daily basis. You will be working alongside some excellent IT Support engineers who have also recently joined this growing and talented team.
This is a split environment between Mac and PC and you will have the opportunity to work on and train with a wide range of technologies such as Google Suite, Office 365, OKTA, MS Authenticator, Kaseya, Windows servers and many more.
Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager and working alongside the existing IT and Security teams in an environment where they are working hard to invest in and train up their staff to assist with continual career progression.
The ideal applicant will demonstrate:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar IT support role.
- Experience in working with 3rd party vendors and support consultants.
- Ability to operate effectively in a team environment with both technical and non-technical team members.
- Ability to manage time effectively, set priorities appropriately and always operate with a high level of customer service.
- Excellent phone manner and user/customer service.
- Providing direct support to end users, always remaining courteous and service-focussed.
- Ensuring service request tickets are resolved in a timely manner and that queues don't build up.
- Keeping computers up-to-date with security patches and maintaining security logs and reports.
- Escalating support tickets to other members of the IT support team for resolution (FreshService experience beneficial)Creating and sending reports to managers and stakeholders.
- Creating and sending reports to management and brand stakeholders.