City of London, London
£400 - £450 per day + Outside IR35
25 days ago
IT Project Manager - PR/Marketing Group
3-6 Month contract - £450 per day
We are looking for an experienced IT Project Manager to join our client, an AIM-listed marketing communications business based in London Bridge.
Reporting directly to the Head of IT, this role will see you leading and delivering small-medium sized IT projects within an agile and ITIL driven environment across the business whilst working within a small team.
- Deliver IT projects across the business such as:
- Rollout of VPN solution for one of the group's subsidiaries
- Manage SAM and Asset Management solution review
- Project Manage the creation of a SDLC process within the group
- Manage interface creation across multiple systems and teams
- Gather requirements
- Manage budgets
- Lead multiple concurrent projects within an Agile environment
- Strong knowledge of Agile and/or Waterfall
- Experience leading multiple projects within IT
- Solid internal and 3rd party stakeholder management
- Requirements gathering, reporting and presentation to board level staff.
To apply for this role please contact email@example.com with your most recent CV and I will endeavour to call you to discuss the role and company in some more detail.