City of London, London
£60000 - £70000 per annum
over 1 year ago
IT Portfolio Manager
National not for profit organisation
Our client, a long standing national not-for-profit organisation, are looking for a new member of staff who will be able to lead, motivate, manage and develop their Technology Planning & Delivery Team. You will be working with both technology and business stakeholders in order to support the delivery of business priorities.
The Technology Planning & Delivery Team is responsible for the planning and delivery to meet all technology requirements across the business.
We are looking for someone with the following;
- Extensive experience of successfully establishing and directing Agile delivery teams.
- Knowledge of SCRUM and Kanban delivery alongside traditional project delivery and reporting.
- Experience working in a digital, collaborative and agile environment with both product and project delivery background.
- Excellent time management, organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to work to deadlines.
- Ability to develop planning methods to ensure business confidence of roadmap delivery. Adopt a continual improvement mindset and culture.
- Excellent stakeholder management experience.
- Experience of working at leadership and board levels in an organisation to provide advice and insight on technology strategy, capacity and capability.
- Excellent financial and organisational management skills, able to forecast, plan and manage complex budgets, projects and programmes.
- Excellent supplier management and negotiation skills, with proven ability to identify and achieve savings whilst ensuring delivery to meet user needs.
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services and Google Apps environments
- Expertise in technology procurement and contract negotiation
Requirements for this role;
- Ability to contribute to an inventive, responsible and generous organisation and team culture
- Proven ability to keep up to date with technology and take individual responsibility for learning new technologies
- Willingness to travel within the UK (including overnights) and to work unsocial hours occasionally to meet tight timescales
- Commitment to equality and diversity
- Awareness that our users are at the heart of everything we do