£900 - £1500 per day + Market rate
6 months ago
within 4 weeks
Our prestigious international Media Client in West London is going through a Global Merger/ Acquisition and requires a high calibre Programme Director /Senior Programme Manager to start and lead this large and complex international Integration Programme. This will require a very senior, high calibre Programme professional who has previous experience setting up and successfully leading similar M&A integration Programmes between 2 very large international businesses, end to end. The scope is broad and complex and includes integrating the Backend Enterprise Systems especially Finance Revenue/Accounting, Operations/ERP, affecting working processes across the business including Legal, Tax, HR, Legal, for multiple countries. This is not about delivering systems, its about successfully integrating the 2 businesses and consolidating into one legal entity, merging the offices, Enterprise Systems, business operations leading to one set of Vendors, Customers, Accounts etc. It will require a Plan/Project for each country to take into consideration local Tax, employment Law etc.
· 15+ years in large, multinational companies (as employee or consultant) including success at Senior Programme Manager/ Programme Director level on large transformation programmes with complex dependencies
· Experience setting up complex International integration Programmes and Teams from scratch, including post merger & acquisition, defining the strategy, define and prioritise what needs to be done and establish a PMO / portfolio of Projects and resources required to deliver
· Leading and driving Large complex International Merger and Acquisition integration Programmes, including, Enterprise Systems, Merging Offices, Business Operations etc
· Build and lead a dedicated Integration team and work well with existing delivery teams
· This is a full International Legal Entity Rationalisation so experience dealing with different regional Legal,Tax, employment factors/constraints is required
· Integration experience should be broad and include core Backend Enterprise Systems especially Finance Revenue/Accounting, Operations/ERP, working processes including Legal, Tax, HR - Its end to end integration.
· International experience(UK/US) - especially European business practices, Large Programmes covering 10+ countries
· Media experience is nice but not required its large multinational experience that is key
· M&A Multinational experience essential
· Must have excellent senior level Stakeholder Management experience across the business functional areas and multiple territories (Local,US,Regional)
· Communication skills should be top notch (Clear, Open, Transparent, Articulate, influential and able to prioritise, and manage expectations)
· This will require a very senior, high calibre Programme professional who can lead this really complex integration programme, be autonomous and work independently without guidance, so that BAU can continue alongside the integration
This role is a great opportunity for someone in an influential role, working on one of the biggest mergers in the history of the media sector and could represent a highlight in their career.