Up to £425 per day
about 2 years ago
Infrastructure Architect - 6 Month Contract - West London
Broadcast and Media Industry
We are currently looking to speak with Talented Infrastructure Architects to join the Global Infrastructure Architect team of a Broadcast and Media company based in West London. You will responsible for the roadmap of our infrastructure designs and own design work for specific product and customer solutions.
Reporting to the Head of Infrastructure Design & Delivery within the Infrastructure Team, you will work closely with teams both locally and within other countries to deliver world class solutions on which the business operates.
The company is currently going through a global transformation of multiple architecture concepts to a single global unified infrastructure and architectural strategy, you will take ownership and be responsible for design and delivery of components of this strategy.
- Ensure end to end completeness of Infrastructure Technical Design, including NFRs validated and realized.
- Requirement gathering and responses for presales activities
- Ensure adherence to standards and influence solutions towards the Infrastructure future state model.
- Owning technology roadmaps and feeding wider business requirements into central infrastructure and engineering teams.
- Analysis of service-related trends and recommendation of technology change or improvements that better fit business needs.
- Working with implementation teams to ensure that delivered solutions match customer requirements
- Any other tasks to ensure successful delivery towards the end customer
- Contribution to Infrastructure Service Catalogue
Ideally you will require experience in the following areas
- Expertise in design of Active Directory, ADFS, Microsoft Cluster Solution architecture and Integration of core infrastructure technologies.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Linux architecture & integration with Active Directory
- Expertise in the design & deployment of VMware, Hyper-V and other Virtualization Technologies.
- Knowledge Application deployment architectures specifically System Centre Configuration Manager advantageous.
- Experience with design of Ansible, Kubernetes & Puppet is advantageous.
- Strong knowledge of storage hardware including NAS & SAN environments.
- Experience in the design and deployment of public key infrastructure environments utilising the latest technologies.
- Knowledge of architecture for privilege management and implementation across a large scale organisation.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Security, SQL Server Reporting Services & SQL Server Integration Services.
- Experience in deployment of all infrastructure systems.
- Ability to design and implement new systems
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Security Practices including experience in the design of group policies, machine hardening & management.
Experience in TOGAF, Agile and waterfall are all advantages with experience in relevant consultancy and/or architecture roles.