West London, London
£400 - £430 per day
6 months ago
4 months initia
Global Broadcast Presales Solution Architect working for a London based broadcast services company providing end-to-end broadcast managed services Through Live & Remote Production, Managed OTT, Distribution, Media Management, Access Services, Content Discovery, Playout and Post Production.
The solution architect role is based in the Presales Team based primarily in the UK, working out of the west London office under normal conditions. PreSales Solution Architects are experienced broadcast sales solutions professionals, adept at defining solutions that meet the business and technical requirements of existing and prospective broadcast customers.
- Demonstrable experience in similar Broadcast technical PreSales Solution Architect role / Sales Engineering, Consulting, and / or similar broadcast customer facing roles, and delivering technical products or services.
- Knowledge of Playout, Media Management, Distribution, VOD / OTT and Remote Production.
- Thorough understanding and experience in broadcast and media solutions integration with comprehensive problem-solving skills, and customer focused.
- Bachelor's Degree or meaningful experience in Project Management, Product Management, Media Management, Broadcast Engineering, Software Engineering or Distribution.
- Excellent people skills, articulate and a good listener able to explore, understand and guide clients requirements to align with company product and strategy.
- Proficient oral and written communication skills. Collaborates well in a team environment. Sensitive to client's needs. Capable or developing and maintaining close client relationships.
- Ability to effectively present technical and business-related subjects to all audiences and build complex CAPEX, OPEX and contribution-based business cases.
- Demonstrable track record of delivering successful responses within the RFX environment.
- Video, OTT and Broadcast managed-services background.
- Experience with transitioning organisations and transforming operations from on-premise to cloud-based technologies and new operational behaviours.
- Familiarity with Metadata Management, Access Services and Content Discovery.
Our PreSales Solution Architects are confident, self-directed, personable, capable of leading technical sales activities, managing the customer technical relationship, responding to highly complex multi-discipline RFPs, and assuming subject matter expert responsibilities within Red Bee, across the entire Video Services portfolio. As a client-facing technical member of the sales team, our Solution Architects possess the highest levels of both business and technical acumen; understanding customer business drivers, steering and matching those to existing service offerings and strategic direction, and clearly articulating complex solutions to existing and prospective customers at all levels of seniority and understanding.
- Drive revenue by leading the PreSales technical process, evangelising about the services, engaging with existing and prospective customers, and contribute to the creation and development to product and service offerings.
- Partner with Sales, Business Development, Product, Commercial and Operations to educate existing and prospective customers about the superiority of the services. This includes conference calls, site visits, presentations, technical evaluations, technical objection handling, proposals, and follow up on all customer-related issues.
- Be responsible for the development of customer proposal responses, costings, solution designs and delivery, ensuring all expertise, information and recommendations are concisely defined and understood.
- Support and educate Sales, Marketing and other internal departments to ensure that customers get appropriate updates, upgrades and effective solutions.
- Show high standards of leadership by owning and driving the bid process
- Work closely with Product Management and associated teams to develop future product direction and strategy - providing valuable input from the field.
- Deliver excellent Customer Satisfaction by understanding and delivering against Customer expectations and being seen to go above and beyond.
- Become the customers trusted advisor, throughout the bid process and beyond.