£500 - £550 per day
10 months ago
I'm currently working with a Major Investment Bank who are hiring a GCP specialist.
The Sr Platform Engineer is an experienced associate engineer or Architect with experience in implementation of Google Cloud tools and technologies and demonstrate subject matter expertise on Google Cloud native applications, services and Infrastructure (Kubernetes, Compute Engine, Containers,IAM, VPC, Stackdriver). Sr Platform Engineer will work with Google PSO team and deliver
1) Design and implement Google Cloud tools and technologies.
2) Helping in integrations (like Google Sheets) and configuration checks
3) Automate the possible activities to minimize the manual toil
4) Implement security controls and associated policies
5) Help Google PSO team in implementing Infrastructure , application and data related execution like Compute Engine, Containers, Scaling, Automation, App Engine, Kubernetes, Analytics tools, Dataflow, Dataproc, Pub-Sub, IAM, VPC, Stackdriver).
Total experience 6-10 years. At least 2+ years of hands on experience in Google Cloud Platform engineering.
This is to build the Google landing for the Investment Bank. This is going to be the strategic cloud platform for the Investment Bank.