City of London, London
£350 - £450 per day
about 1 year ago
Frontend React JS Developer - 3-6 Month contract
£350-£450 per day - Fully Remote
Are you an established Front-End developer, with experience managing / growing high traffic websites in a range of languages?
Are you excited by seeing results on the positive effects your work is having on the sites and wider business; as you would be vital in helping us build interactive tools to keep our users engaged and take our portfolio of website to the next level and beyond.
Looking to join a dynamic & forward thinking Affiliate business, operating market leading niches all over the world?
If so, This role could be for you!
- Developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux), ensuring that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
- Co-ordinating with the Product Manager to ensure sprints are completed, and mentor junior developers in design patterns and best practices.
- Co-ordinate with the team, working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Expert proficiency in Js/ReactJs (& workflows such as Flux or Redux)
- Building dashboard interfaces for public consumption
- Gamification of interfaces for marketplace
- Fast working, high quality output
- Experience in the crypto/gambling/affiliate marketing space a big plus
Salary / rate will depend on experience, in the range or £350-450/day.
A bit about the client...
Our Lead Generation and Affiliate Marketing client is based in Central London (Monument), They build fast, robust and top-end websites appealing to audiences worldwide. Their sites cover news, education, comparison and reviews, within the following exciting niches:
- Forex & Online Trading
- Stocks & Shares
- Personal Finance, Loans, Banking
- Cyber Security & Software Technology
- Casino & Online Gaming
- Health & Nutrition
As part of a wider group, they were formed in 2018 and is currently home to over 20 Websites / Brands - with more in the pipeline. It is a fantastic time to join their team of specialist digital marketers. With proven track records in their respective fields - they are well funded, highly profitable (yes, already!), and primed for significant growth.