Up to £600 per day + - Outside Ir35
6 months ago
6 months +
ASAP within 2-4 weeks
BRIM Cash Management Functional Lead Analyst - SAP FICO (ideally FICA BRIM) rollout or SAP Business Analyst Cash Management.
Our Global Client has a large direct to consumer subscription business and is currently rolling out SAP BRIM modules internationally for Cash Management.
They are looking for someone with SAP FICO Functional Analyst Consultant / Business Analyst experience. Someone with a strong Accounting Background who has moved in to a SAP FICO Consultant / Business Analyst / Functional consultant role. Ideally someone who has worked on BRIM OR FICA module implementations. This role will act as a link between the Regional Business (Cash Management function) and the Project Team.
This is a 6 month contract based in the UK - Outside ir35 start within 4 weeks ideally sooner. This role can be done remotely but needs to be based in the UK so right to work in the UK is essential.
We are looking for a Senior Functional Analyst SFA or Junior Manager Level. Someone that can act regionally for the Global Functional Lead who is based in the US.
Working as part of the BRIM Cash Management project team, this functional lead coordinates project activities to roll out cash and banking functions using BRIM. Part of the project team and main stakeholders are based in London, so the meetings and interactions occur during UK business hours. This role is the primary point of contact for the business owner (Senior Managers in Cash Management) for functional activities such as requirements, design, and testing.
BRIM is the SAP module that manages subscription revenue recognition, tax, and cash. The business has been rolling out BRIM for its subscription services for over a year. The current phase of the project is continuing the rolling out this software and its processes to new geographies and conveying regional requirements to the Global Lead, PM and 3rd party integrator. The emphasis of this role will be focused on understanding the business needs, communicating them and making sure they are getting them, not the actual technical configuration (as this is done by the integrator.)
* Link with business - primary point of contact -
* Overseeing functional project team's work during UK morning
* Functional requirements & design
* Monitoring successful cash application rates and analysing deviations during testing cycles and hypercare
* Business Cutover Analysis and monitoring
Key points of contact:
* Senior Manager, Cash Management (part of Controllership)
* Technical team lead, BRIM (I.T lead)
* Technical team lead, Systems Integrator
* BRIM Project manager
* SAP FICO Functional Analyst experience in a similar role gained in large international companies, or SAP Business Analyst role
* Strong Accounting background
* Microsoft Excel proficiency (lookups and pivot tables) used within testing etc
* Accounting / Controllership /Cash Management experience - Cash & Banking experience is a huge plus, but could be learned on the job, if the candidate has related accounting experience
* BRIM or FICA experience ideal - or understanding of