West London, London
£250 - £300 per day
almost 2 years ago
Specialist Email Developer required for a new client side team based in West London for one of the most globally recognised brands in the Media and Entertainment industry. Working as part of a wider CRM team the Email Developer will be joined by an Email Designer and Copywriter to take over the delivery of email campaigns for media, travel and ecommerce lines of business. This is a long term contract role and should be viewed as along term opportunity.
We are looking for an experienced and specialist Email Developer with ESP / CRM Agency experience and ideally some client side experience to build, edit, test and QA all assigned email production, including dynamic messaging and personalization. Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud /Exact Target/Template Builder would be ideal.
· 3+ years hands-on email production experience is required
· Fluent in HTML/CSS, specifically for email, hand-coding skills required
· Proficiency with Photoshop and Sketch a must
· Experience of working with Email Service Providers a must, including:
- Ability to set up and configure emails with dynamic content and personalized data
- Building templates for non-technical CRM managers to use in building basic emails
- Experience of Salesforce Marketing Cloud would be ideal
· Proven ability to Build, edit, test and QA all assigned email production, including dynamic messaging and personalization
· Able to collaborate with marketing teams to design and apply data segmentation rules for campaign testing, tracking and reporting
· Build and test email templates within Salesforce Marketing Cloud so CRM managers can create their own basic emails
· Execute email marketing campaigns for a global brand
· Work with deployment team to leverage all Salesforce Marketing Cloud capabilities to successfully deploy campaigns and create reports
· Ensure email messaging is 100% accessible and optimized for deliverability across all email clients on both web and mobile messaging systems
· Experience with email testing software (render testing), working with email deployment platforms and troubleshooting creative and deployment issues
This is a great opportunity to bring your experience to a new team, help develop the process going forward and work with one of the best brands in the world within an inclusive and nurturing culture.
We are also looking for an Email Designer and Copywriter to join the same team.