West London, London
£200 - £250 per day
7 months ago
Email Copywriter / Copywriter with email marketing experience required for a new client side team based in West London for one of the most globally recognised brands in the Media and Entertainment industry. Working as part of a wider CRM team the Email Copywriter will be working closely with an Email Designer to take over the content, design and delivery of email campaigns for media, travel and ecommerce lines of business. This is a long term contract role and should be viewed as along term opportunity.
The Email Copywriter will require 2-3 years of experience as a creative or copywriter with specific experience writing for email primarily and also social media, short video and other digital marketing assets. Must have experience writing for the target audience - families, young adults, shoppers, holiday makers etc. You will require impeccable grammar and experience making editorial or marketing emails more engaging and compelling.
· Experience working with CRM teams and internal stakeholders from brief to completion. In addition to being able to work under tight deadlines, they should be able to juggle multiple priorities, and love to iterate on work.
· Able to Tailor the content and style of individual writing assignments according to their purpose - whether they are intended to sell, inform, engage and by their brand or line of business
· Understand the target audience - Consumers, families, young adults, shoppers, holiday makers etc
· Able to Identify key messages - understand the main thing that you want the reader to feel and do and how to communicate this powerfully
· Work with designer and HTML developer to ensure that the visual elements of the email, banner, social assets etc complement the words
· Experience Writing for email primarily and also social media, short video and other digital marketing assets
· Work with the CRM team to review the impact of the copy and how to continually improve.
This is a great opportunity to bring your experience to a new team, help develop the process going forward and work with one of the best brands in the world within an inclusive and nurturing culture.
We are also looking for a specialist Email Developer and Email Designer to join the same team.