City of London, London
£499 - £500 per day + for 3 day week
6 months ago
Part-time Digital Tech Manager - London/Remote - 3 days per week - 1 year contract
Full Stack PHP development and DevOps
Pay £500 per day inside of IR35 / £582 pay to Umbrella company
A leading media and entertainment company has a new position within their digital studio, which is responsible for creating and distributing premium content to global audiences. Working with the project management and creative teams, you'll be responsible for:
- Providing additional support for the Head of Digital
- Managing the execution and delivery of tech projects including analytical implementation and managing relationships with the DevOps and development team, both internal and external
- Working on projects such as managing the CMS system to get it into a good stable state, providing coding support to the analytics and data team.
We're looking for a someone who has a desire to lead and manage external developers and who is happy to be hands on around web-based projects with 50% of your time needed on development and 50% of the time on DevOps.
Core skills required are:
- Experience with full-stack web development
- Experience with PHP, JS, CSS, HTML
- Experience with WordPress and Adobe Analytics
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Thorough understanding of the web and web browsers, their capabilities and
- Working knowledge of AWS infrastructure and associated deployment tools /
- Working experience with distributed source control 'Git', continuous integration
- and automated testing.
If you are looking for a part time contract and feel you have the right experience for this role, please send in your CV asap and we'll provide you with full information around the job and the company.