£500 - £512 per day + (PAYE rate inclusive of Holiday Emp NI)
about 1 month ago
Digital Product Manager or Digital BA / Product Owner to help this Global Media company migrate some of their international entertainment TV channel websites to their Global Platform.
Looking for an experienced Digital Product Manager or Digital Product Owner / Digital Business Analyst, who has direct experience with international Website platform migration projects, Ideally within the media and entertainment sector or Kids Digital Products.
The purpose of the role is to make sure the current website platform capabilities / functionalities including video clips, advertising tools, web analytics, international languages/localisation, games and quiz content etc are understood and that these requirements are provided to the new Global platform tech team ready, for a successful website migration.
The Digital Product Manager/Owner will write User Stories/Epics and Product Specifications for the Tech team and work with stakeholders to help support the migration process and ensure current fuctionality is maintained. There are 30 international Website instances that are part of the migration, most are standard but there are some territories where specific requirements and exceptions will need to be identified and delivered.
You must be UK based and although this is mainly remote there may be some hybrid working in the London Office from time to time. This is Inside ir35 so you would need to use an approved UK umbrella company.
- Previous recent experience as a Digital Product Manager or Digital Product Owner / Digital Business Analyst, who has direct experience with a similar international Website platform migration projects
- Experience writing Epics, User Stories and website/Digital Product Specifications where platform functionalities include video clips, advertising tools, web analytics, international languages/Localisation, games and quiz content etc
- Experienced in working on Digital Web Products for large international brands, Ideally within the Media and Entertainment, Kids Entertainment, VoD/Broadcast Media sector
- Experienced in leading and executing on product work streams with both internal and external stakeholders at complex organisations.
- Experience working in a Digital product team, where you have demonstrated skills defining product work for teams of designers, developers, and delivery managers.
- Demonstrable passion and knowledge of the developing Product management professional discipline.
- Experience owning a product roadmap - shaping it, refining it, communicating it. Responsible for the roadmap planning and communication processes in collaboration with regional stakeholders, the technology, & delivery teams. Owning the product backlog, you will be responsible for defining and creating well-detailed epics, before communicating these to the team, and planning all work to deliver on these epics / User Stories
- Strong analytical skills complemented with deep technology knowledge and understanding.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and, in particular, a distinctive ability in delivering clear, structured, and compelling recommendations to senior management.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to lead teams at di?erent levels, with di?erent backgrounds and experiences across di?erent geographies.
If you think you would be a good fit and are available at 4 weeks notice, this would be a great opportunity to work for a leading media company with a well known children's entertainment brand! Please Apply with your updated CV