Up to £25 per hour
about 1 year ago
3 month initial
Our West London media broadcast client is looking for a Digital Platform Support Analyst with support experience of some Digital video platforms including video feeds, video playout, video streams. The position is a variable Day shift role working as part of a unified "virtual" team that will consist of members from multiple disciplines. This position is critical in to monitoring and supporting the Global Digital platforms and video feeds and Digital apps. The shift will include working 1 in 4 weekends and a mix of 8,10 and 12 hour shifts averaging 40hrs a week (earliest start is 6am, latest finish is 9pm) based on site in Chiswick West london.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Monitor the digital platforms and video streams in Real Time
* Responsible for coordinating technical support of all digital playout
* Acts as primary point of contact for all reported digital playout issues.
The support team expected to have a versatile skill set both technically and personally with the ability to stay focused and continually develop as an experienced and skilled technician. Analysts in this role will to have experience in leading difficult situations, staying calm, reacting quickly under pressure and being able to execute on the key responsibilities noted below.
* Previous experience working in digital technical operations or media operations environment
* Experience of monitoring and supporting digital platforms
* Working experience in handling HD and SD video feeds
* Education - Preferred Bachelor's degree in Digital Media, Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration, or related field or equivalent experience.
* Working knowledge of ServiceNow MS Word, Excel or similar computer software systems.
* Working experience of cloud environments particularly AWS or Azure
* Must be able to work independently and prioritize workload to complete tasks in a timely manner
* Able to work without supervision, combining initiative with discretion
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a friendly disposition
* Able to communicate technical matters to technical and non-technical audiences
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Flexibility to work early morning, evening, weekend, and overnight shift
* ServiceNow or similar Call Management application experience
* Understand and be able to work with monitoring systems and related technologies
* Must be able to independently research, troubleshoot, and resolve trouble tickets within established Service Level Agreements
Other Key responsibilities:
* Outage vetting - initiating of critical outage situations
* Severity 1, 2, and 3 outage notifications/updates/resolutions for digital
* Working experience of AWS operations
* Implement, or assist with implementation of, changes to digital production and infrastructure