Up to £25 per hour
8 months ago
3 month initial
Our West London media broadcast client is looking for Helpdesk Support Analysts to work on a shift which will be 8-10 hrs, 4-5 days a week (40 hrs), including one week in 3 working weekends and night shifts. This is in rotation with 7 other team members once fully trained up shifts include 7 am - 3 pm, 10 am - 6 pm, 12 noon - 8 pm, 3 pm - 11 pm, 11pm - 7 am. £25pd.
The position is a shift role so you must be available for this and be within close commute of West London, Chiswick Park/ Gunnersbury. Your availability should be within 2 weeks notice.
The Digital Platform Support Analyst will need approx 1-2 years experience in a 1st line help desk support role, either supporting IT or ideally Digital / internet /video/Vod based platforms and digital subscription services.
Training will be given. The team will be monitoring and supporting video feeds, video playout, video streams and escalating any issues from the customer support teams to the correct technical teams and managing the support tickets.
This position is critical in the monitoring and supporting the Global Digital platforms and video feeds and digital apps such as subscription OTT VoD services.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Monitor the digital platforms and video streams in Real Time
* Responsible for coordinating technical support of all digital playout
* Acts as primary point of contact for all reported digital playout issues.
* Previous experience working in a helpdesk role for digital technical operations or media operations environment, broadband or IT
* Experience of monitoring and supporting digital platforms
* Flexibility to work early morning, evening, weekend, and overnight shift
* Working knowledge of ServiceNow or similar Call Management application experience
* Must be able to work independently and prioritize workload to complete tasks in a timely manner
* Able to work without supervision, combining initiative with discretion
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a friendly disposition
* Able to communicate technical matters to technical and non-technical audiences
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Excel / Sheets or similar computer software systems
* Understand and be able to work with monitoring systems and related technologies
* Must be able to independently research, troubleshoot, and resolve trouble tickets within established Service Level Agreements
Nice to have skills/experience
* Working experience in handling HD and SD video feeds
* Education - Preferred Bachelor's degree in Digital Media, Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration, or related field or equivalent experience.
* Working experience of cloud environments particularly AWS or Azure
Other Key responsibilities:
* Outage vetting - initiating of critical outage situations
* Severity 1, 2, and 3 outage notifications/updates/resolutions for digital
* Working experience of AWS operations
* Implement, or assist with implementation of, changes to digital production and infrastructure
The support team expected to have a versatile skill set both technically and personally with the ability to stay focused and continually develop as an experienced and skilled technician. Analysts in this role will to have experience in leading difficult situations, staying calm, reacting quickly under pressure and being able to execute on the key responsibilities noted below.