£650 - £750 per day
about 2 years ago
Within 2 weeks
Well known Global entertainment company based in West London is looking for a Digital HR Global Deployment Lead to plan the deployment & implementation of a future state HR solution - SAP SuccessFactors and ServiceNow, which deliver a digitally enabled HR function and workplace.
The programme is at the stage where a Global Deployment Lead is now required to recruit a team of Deployment Managers and develop the required delivery methodology and principles capable of completing this complex programme deployment. Reporting into the PMO, this role will require someone with a strong project management and solution deployment background to define and lead the activities required to deliver the HR solution globally - International experience is required as the methodology must consider multiple regions and countries, processes and stakeholder management activities to ensure the successful deployment within the required programme timelines.
This is a key role for the programme. The right person needs to be able to lead the thinking and develop the deployment strategy for the programme. They will need to develop a very detailed plan a manage international stakeholders and then implement the plan.
- Experience with working on large scale international / Global HR Solutions projects, preferably in release, deployment and/or change management roles.
- Experience of working on an HR transformation/HR system implementation
- Ability to build effective relationships across the programme - managing conflicting priorities and requirements of multiple stakeholders.
- Strong project planning skills and understanding of wider inter-programme dependencies and risks.
- Responsive to change; embracing change at pace and pro-active in anticipation of change-related hurdles and challenges.
- Ability to communicate professionally, clearly and effectively to target audiences.
- Motivated self-starter with a high-level of energy/motivation and evidence of a proactive approach to work/tasks/projects.
- Excellent attention to detail with project management, planning and organisational skills.
- Global Service centre rollout experience beneficial.
- Experience in the Development of the global deployment strategy and plan
- Delivery management of this global plan, including Go Live and Hypercare activities
- Able to facilitate the creation of local deployment strategies and plans, containing similar components to the global plan; provide template and guidance to local deployment managers.
- Experience with recruitment and management of a global team of deployment managers,
- Management and facilitation of deployment activities, capturing progress and reporting risks/issues to the PMO.
- Reporting to the PMO on a regular basis, progress against the deployment plan and other required governance activities, e.g. risk and issue management - at both a global and local level (based on input from deployment managers).
- Providing input to readiness checklists and go / no go decisions (including co-ordinating input from deployment managers).
- Defining and implementing the approach and reporting requirements to measure user adoption post launch.
Additional information:London - Chiswick Park, 6 Month Contract, Travel Expected
650-750 max to candidate