£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Digital Content Integrator/Coordinator
London Perm Role
Up to £30,000
Our client helps provide Inflight Entertainment and digital services for a number of international airlines. They are looking for a Content Integrator /coordinator who is an inquisitive, tech savvy individual to support the integration process and update content for their web-based products. You may be a Content Coordinator, Operational Services Executive, Content and Data Executive, Content operations, Content Management specialist or work in Client Services for the delivery of Content.
To join a team which enables airlines to engage with their passengers at home, in the lounge and in flight you will have experience in uploading and updating digital content, Audio, Video and placing Closed Caption/subtitling orders, using a web CMS and data ingest. You will need experience working with Excel, Word and a web CMS (Umbraco or similar), or similar Media management tool.
- Manage and maintain online monthly content updates for all customers.
Ensure relevant and accurate information is uploaded to all websites.
Ability to work with relevant account teams to identify and resolve any content issues.
- Accurately identify monthly audio content and create audio import sheets and images.
- Source and review trailers for new release & additional feature content and place CC orders.
- Liaise with airline account teams to highlight monthly promo titles and update website.
- Complete monthly QC of all sites.
- Manage the download and data ingest process for customers.
- Assist with user acceptance testing for all Profile enhancements and onboarding of new customers.
- Competency in Excel / MS Word / Photoshop.
- Experience using web CMS (UMBRACO or similar), and an understanding of tools used to maintain websites and upload content.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of content marketing an advantage.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics an advantage.
If you have the right skillset, get in touch!