£140 - £180 per day + 180pd inclusive of employers NI, Hol etc
about 1 month ago
6 months + Perm
The role is for a Digital Account Manager (Digital Advertising Operations) for a Global international Broadcast and Digital Media company (acting as advertising publisher/Ad Ops). Focus of the role is to implementation and execution of sold digital advertising campaigns on behalf of large international client brands across its own well known digital platforms and 3rd party/youtube etc. It is initially a hybrid role with a mix of legacy Account Management and Digital Ad Operations/ Planning and Operative.One etc.
Experience using Operative.One or similar is essential and Google Ad Manager or similar. We are looking for someone with 2 years Digital Advertising, Ad Ops experience and gained in a similar role, ideally on the Publisher side but good relevant advertising Agency experience also considered. Ideally a graduate with a relevant Digital Marketing Degree.
The role is initially a 6 month contract on a daily rate, but it is likely to convert into permanent, so candidates must be open to this. The role is initially working from home but you must be located within easy commute of West London post Covid and have the right to work in the UK.
We are looking for someone who has the calibre to eventually provide Pitch to Pay end to end. The role will report into one of 2 Digital Customer Services Managers and work in a small team of 5-7.
- Ensuring timely and accurate implementation and execution of sold digital campaigns that sit under our digital portfolio - to include YouTube, our Sports Platform, Lifestyle Platform and Entertainment platforms and any other third party or owned platforms
- Collaborate with other Digital Client Services Execs across an assigned advertising hub
- Work with Sales teams and buyers to build & revise media plans that maximize revenue and meet client objectives
- Work with Sales teams to identify and advance any opportunities to improve performance of campaigns
- Brief clients on technical specifications of The Company platforms
- Ensure client retention is maximised by delivering a high standard of understanding and ensuring the highest levels of service with regard to pre, mid and post campaign support
- Proactively seek to advance internal knowledge of Company's digital products and commercial opportunities
- Manage digital media planning & forecasting for our partners across the EMEA region
- Develop and track key media performance metrics
- Analyse campaign performance and make insights-led optimisations
- Manage and distribute regular reporting for internal and external stakeholders, distilling actionable insights
- Coordinate the collection of media assets for campaigns
- Create case studies, champion media best practices and campaign benchmarks
- Approx 2 years of similar digital advertising role required (Publisher side preferred or Advertising agency / vendor experience)
- Experience working with Operative.One and maintaining 3rd party ad serving relationships
- Experience in working with an array of clients/agencies
- Understand the basics of how to traffic ad campaigns for display and video or show a willingness to be trained on Google Ad manager.
- Demonstrated ability in getting digital campaigns live, producing accurate and timely insights, leading to successful performance optimisations
- Familiarity with processes and policies of a multinational company will be added advantage
- Graduate level or equivalent experience