£18000 - £24000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Database and Research Assistant
We're looking for skills that don't usually go together but we're certain that there must be someone who has these hybrid skills and who wants to work as part of a small, successful, boutique, digital resourcing agency. The work will be challenging and rewarding with career development opportunities.
- A people person - someone who understands the value of meeting people face to face and building long term relationships?
- Interested in technology or with a key desire to work in the digital/technology sectors?
- Meticulous, detail and process orientated?
- Good at making connections?
- A relationship builder?
- A team player?
This is a new role within our business. Just as we see our clients needing to digitally transform to keep up with the competition and stay relevant, so too is the world of recruitment changing. As an established technology resourcing agency we've seen so many changes in the industry but the ongoing lack of technology candidates globally is really affecting technology and digital businesses, small and large. How we connect with candidates and what service we provide them with will be critical to us as a business and to our clients.
This candidate driven market means they are being hounded by recruiters, have 10s of job options at any one time and are often getting multiple offers. Who they engage with will depend on what service they get and the relevance of the roles to their needs. We need to be in position to help them when they are looking for new roles, showing them jobs that are relevant to their skills and experience, that match their salary needs. It sounds simple, but in the fast paced world of recruitment, being able to quickly get to those candidates and for them to want to speak to us about the opportunities we have, is key. So too will be how we build and maintain our database and our relationships with candidates.
Are you up for the challenge? As a new role, we think the right person will be able to make it their own but to get started we'll need your help to:
- Cleanse and maintain our database
- Update candidate and client profiles
- Help to create a long term strategy around our core specialisms
- Consistently reach out to relevant candidates to screen them and understand their needs via Skype or over coffee
- Assist consultants with searches by providing short lists of relevant candidates
- Attend relevant Meetups or events where you'll get to meet candidates
- Work on Social Media platforms to engage with relevant candidates
If this role has piqued your interest, please get in touch.
Salary: £18,000 - £24,000 depending on experience
- Private Medical Health Insurance
- Pension Contribution
- Life Assurance
- 22 days holiday, plus your birthday off
- Small (but perfectly formed!) agency
- Trendy offices close to Old Street and Shoreditch
- Regular team lunches
- 1 day a week home working after probation period
- Chance to share your music preferences with the rest of the team!