£500 - £550 per day
6 months ago
We are currently seeking a Data & Analytics Manager who is an expert user of Digital Analytics solutions including Adobe Analytics (omniture) & Google Analytics. Also experience with Tableau, Power BI and/or other dashboarding tools. You will need to have strong experience in data analysis and actionable insights for product recommendations and experience with A/B testing, QA and UAT.
Previous Data & Analytics experience of well known digital subscription, direct to consumer products required, ideally OTT, VoD environments such as measuring player metrics and monitoring video tracking and events etc. You would be working for an exciting digital team within an international Broadcast and Digital Media company based in West London.
* Expert user of Adobe Analytics (omniture) & Google Analytics
* Experience with Tableau, Power BI and/or other dashboarding tools
* 4+ years of relevant work experience in data analysis and actionable insights for product recommendations across Web/Mobile Apps and ideally TV/VoD
* Experience with A/B testing, QA and UAT.
* Ability to clearly articulate and present initiatives to senior stakeholders
* Pragmatic approach to problem solving, with exceptional analytical and critical thinking s kills
* Experience in an OTT VOD environment would be a real bonus and experience measuring player metrics
* Strong experience with Adobe Analytics / Audience Manager (and/or Omniture)
* Strong experience of working with Tag Managers
* Experience with monitoring video tracking and events, click and heatmaps, and other UX events
* Work with UX to facilitate workshops and lead focus groups
* Plan, construct and implement the overall analytics and business intelligence strategy
* Own the multiple implementations of Analytics and tracking across The websites and apps and manage end-to-end projects and roadmaps
* Comprehensive and expert analysis of company statistics and data management
* Collaborate with cross-departmental teams to develop a cohesive and comprehensive understanding of the key drivers of the business.
* Discover and implement statistical models optimizes business processes, and continuously identify new opportunities to leverage analytics to improve our sales and operations
* Work with the Technology teams to deliver a stable and highly available reporting platforms
* Conduct research and adopt best practices in establishing business analytics platforms, systems and approaches.
* Recruit and lead a talented insights and analytics team
* Provide insight and recommendations to the product team to improve conversion
* Own and refine dashboards
* Delivery of insight and observations to key stakeholders based on data sources
* Own and conduct surveys, reviews, feedback and market research alongside UX teams
* Ensure tagging events are accurate and data sets are complete
* Analyse user journeys (Web/Mobile/TV) to understand customer behaviours and to provide insight and improvement ideas/recommendations
* Implement any analysis projects and help lead A/B testing and provide feedback
* Review user content engagement