City of London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum
7 months ago
Data Analyst - Contract & Permanent Opportunities - Rate Dependant upon Experience - London
I'm looking to speak with talented Data Analysts who want to be part of a growing Data Strategy & Analytics team. This is a role for someone both technically and analytically minded. You will need to be able to prioritise requirements based on value and effort, perform data analysis and drive actionable insights by humanising data through creative visualisations/reports.
As a key technical member of analytical projects from the beginning stages of requirements gathering all the way through final product delivery, this role will require a person with strong analytics experience who is comfortable working with various tools and methodologies.
This will be a hands-on technical role, which will require the ability to assess gaps in functionality and ensure they are corrected to suit the business needs.
The Analyst will be comfortable with the collection and analysis of large, disparate data sets from a variety of sources in order to better understand users, increase consumer engagement, optimise ad placement, and improve marketing.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or Data Science
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with at least 2-3 years of commercial working experience
- Proficiency & advanced level understanding of MS Excel is a MUST
- Deep experience in developing queries in SQL and reporting based upon user requirements
- Thorough understanding of data modelling and relational/non-relational databases
- Hands-on experience with data visualisation tools such as Tableau and Power BI is nice to have
- A sound grasp of Adobe Analytics and other reporting tools
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (RedShift, S3, EC2, EMR, etc.)
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Ability and eagerness to constantly learn and teach other