£450 - £500 per day
about 1 year ago
Data Analyst - Corporate Operations - Remote + London, UK
£500 per day - 6 Month Contract
Our global broadcast and media client are looking for a highly skilled, talented, and engaged Data Analyst to join them on an initial 6-month contract.
This will be working with the Global Data Analytics team which enables our client to turn data into action. Using big data platforms, data warehousing and business intelligence technology, audience data, advanced analytics, data science, visualization, and self-service analytics, this team supports company efforts to increase revenue, drive ratings, and enhance consumer engagement.
The Data Analyst is responsible for analyzing, validating, testing and improving reporting solutions delivered to audiences across the enterprise. This position will partner with business end-users as well as colleagues in the Global Data Analytics team to ensure data and report integrity, proactively identify and correct data quality issues, develop and maintain a library of SQL scripts, and run ad-hoc analysis using data visualization tools such as Power BI. The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of data structures and data quality.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Investigate and understand data structures and how they can be used to produce the desired reporting
- Develop and maintain SQL data transformation scripts
- Implement and automate robust testing procedures
- Prepare documentation of technical requirements and data definitions
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, Analytics, or a related discipline; or an equivalent combination of demonstrated skills and experience
- 3+ years professional Analytics experience
- Strong experience developing and shaping data with SQL
- Intermediate user of Microsoft Power BI
- Experience in a testing or QA capacity preferable
If this sounds like a role you might be interested in, please get in touch with your availability and a copy of your most up to date CV. I will be in touch to discuss the client and expectations of the role in more detail!