Hammersmith and Fulham, London
Up to £160 per day
10 months ago
This is a new specialist CRM Manager role working within a Globally recognised Media and Entertainment business based in west London. This is initially a 3 month contract paid on a daily rate but this is a longer term position and likely to be permanent in the future and a great opportunity in a growing area. Initially the role will be working from home but you will need to be commutable to Hammersmith post-covid
Experience & Qualifications:
- 3-6 years' work experience in email marketing (agency and/or client side)
- Expert in the delivery and optimisation CRM communications and targeted direct communications, in particular eCRM for major brands, at manager level
- Experience of data acquisition and managing CRM tools/programs (Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferable) in a commercial environment
- Experience of working with both marketing teams and data planners/analysts
- Experience of working with multiple external agencies
- Demonstrable multi-element project management experience
- Experience of managing budgets
- Experience of integrated CRM and Social Media strategy a benefit
- Experience of working in multi-category entertainment markets a benefit
The role will be tasked with managing and evolving UK CRM which includes:
- Planning activity and executing the EMEA CRM strategy across the UK market, in order to build loyalty and engagement with our key audiences.
- Drive data acquisition strategies in order to grow overall database with high quality, valuable customers.
- Gain an in depth understanding of the database and the segments within it in order to deliver highly targeted communications.
- Drive the planning and implementation of CRM activity across the UK on a cross company basis ensuring coordination with key stakeholders within all lines of business
- Champion and deliver an integrated approach across digital marketing through thorough planning between social, digital and CRM teams.
- Plan, manage and optimise CRM acquisition and retention programmes, and CRM partner promotions. Set, gain agreement to and hit annual acquisition and data quality targets.
- Specify, communicate and measure against key CRM analytics and reports to evolve CRM and aid business performance - build and drive test, learn and optimisation programmes based on performance insights.
- Promote and follow CRM best practice across UK.
- Work with the UK CRM agency to brief campaigns and ensure successful delivery
- Develop an in depth understanding of the EMEA database in order to ensure a thoroughly considered, targeted and relevant comms approach.
- Manage the ROI and business case tools for UK CRM.
- Have a good knowledge of SalesForce Marketing Cloud, and can lead roll out the usage of Content builder to Lines of Business CRM leads.
- Champion use of CRM tech across campaigns, e.g. In email technology
- Monitor and keep team updated on IP performance through ReturnPath.