Hammersmith and Fulham, London
£300 - £372 per day + (inside ir35 rate to umbrella)
3 months ago
6 + months
ASAP within 2 weeks
Creative Digital Designer
We are recruiting for experienced Creative Digital Designer for an exciting Global Brand within the ecommerce and media entertainment sector. 5 + years Previous experience as a creative digital designer with experience designing assets for Digital Marketing campaigns across email, web and social (changing layouts and aesthetics as appropriate). Retail e-commerce sector experience, preferable.
West London based with hybrid 2/3 remote) £300pd up to £370pd (inside ir35 rate to umbrella including employer costs).
Solid Digital Design experience including Creative Graphic design/product design skills and extensive use of PhotoShop and related software including Adobe CC suite Illustrator, In-design are essential. Sketch or similar is also essential. Able to use creative Design skills to create, edit, retouch, and deliver digital marketing assets across all eCommerce sites / online shop as well as ,email marketing, all Facebook, Instagram and affiliate templates.
This role does not require coding experience as it is more creative, graphic and design focused. A graphic design background with extensive PhotoShop coupled with digital Marketing design experience across Web,email and Social. Previous large retail e-commerce graphic design experience, preferable as would relevant agency side experience.
Experience and Professional Qualifications Required
* Previous experience as a creative digital designer with experience designing assets for Digital Marketing campaigns across email, web and social (changing layouts and aesthetics as appropriate). Retail e-commerce sector experience, preferable
* Graphic design/product design background skills and extensive knowledge of Apple Mac and software related, including Adobe CC suite and later upgrades.
* Very strong Photoshop, Illustrator and In-design are essential.
* Strong graphic design skills - Use creative PhotoShop skills to blend and retouch subjects with appropriate backgrounds to tell the story
* Some experience of Sketch or similar is essential as this is used for output (This is not a UX/UI role but some of those skills are also useful)
* Degree level education in graphic/web design, preferable
* Moderate experience of designing within a team
* A good understanding of digital design
* Proven design and production skills and keen to embrace the opportunities provided by the latest technologies or manufacturing process
* Creative thinker
* Self-starter and highly self-motivated
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to collaborate with others to achieve results
* Language skills advantageous but not essential
* Commercially astute with solid strategic mind and an active hands-on approach to design
* Ability to work within a fast paced environment demanding a flexible response to any challenges
* Must have an eye for detail and a desire for consistency, whilst delivering excellent creative work
* Must be able to visualise and adhere to the 'big picture' through the detail
* Able to work to tight deadlines and deliver consistent high quality creative
* Team player that encourages creative thinking and supports risk taking, whilst complying with corporate guidelines
* Ability to interpret business ideas into creative concepts for both print and digital
* Knowledge of the current market trends
Areas of Responsibility
* Deliver consistently high standards of digital graphic design solutions to briefs through HANK JIRA. To provide clear status updates and communication to the briefers on all briefs making sure these are delivered within timeframes
* Maintain and develop close working relationships with the Online and Marketing teams
* Work closely with the Senior Creative Design Manager to ensure all creative is approved through the correct channels and follows franchise creative guidelines
* Work closely with the Creative Supervisor on any enhanced lifestyle photography required to deliver against briefs
* Design, create, and deliver digital assets across all eCommerce / online shop, as well as all Facebook, Instagram and affiliate templates
* Use creative PhotoShop skills to blend and retouch subjects with appropriate backgrounds to tell the story and promote the products effectively
* Proactively keep up to date with digital marketing trends and suggest/update any deficiencies or new innovative ways of driving Guests to online store and our bricks and mortar stores
* Create jpg, gif, or flash banners for affiliate sites as required