£140 - £180 per day + (Inside IR35: Inc Umbrella and holiday pay)
20 days ago
Content Strategy Coordinator
Hybrid - London
12 months. £149 - £180 Inside IR35 (Inclusive of holiday pay)
Our Global Media client is looking for a content strategy coordinator who will have experience working across EMEA to ensure that content strategies are aligned with central programming priorities.
Working within the Central Content team the Content Strategy Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of kids content strategies across EMEA linear and VOD platforms.
You will also support the Senior Acquisitions Managers by tracking and reviewing 3rd party content submissions, maintaining the acquisitions database and assisting with invoices, purchase orders and access letters.
Do you come have content coordinator experience and the knowledge to project manage through Jira or a similar tool (Asana, BaseCamp, Trello)?
- Demonstrable interest in the television channels industry and television programmes.
- Detailed knowledge of the kids TV landscape.
- Detailed knowledge of Warner Media kids content and competitors.
- 3-4 years experience working in content role across multiple international markets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work on own and as part of a team.
- Ability to build relationships with numerous teams and stakeholders both domestically and internationally.
- Ability to take initiative and assume responsibility.
- Knowledge of international kids TV landscape.
- Ability to analyse and interpret ratings data.
If you have the experience in content coordination and the ability to interpret ratings, I'd love to hear from you!