Up to £390 per day + (Inside IR35: Inc Umbrella and holiday pay)
3 months ago
Content Project Manager - Content Supply Chain
12 months +
Hybrid - London
Up to £390 Inside Ir35 rate to Umbrella
Our Global Media Client is looking for a Content Project Manager responsible for the successful delivery of the content to the Global Media Supply Chain for an evolving streaming video service. Do you have experience in Content Delivery Projects within the Broadcast Media Sector, Ideally for streaming VoD services or similar? This exciting role will be focusing on the delivery of content for the launch of streaming platforms into Global Regions.
Work with the Content Strategy team through to the Direct-to-Consumer team to make sure the content is visible and available to subscribers in time for Platform launch. Working with the content operations and localisation teams and 3rd party suppliers to make sure all Video content plus associated metadata, images, localisation (subtitling / Dubbing etc) requirements are met in time for VoD Subscription Platform launches.
Are you a content Project manager, Project Coordinator, Content Delivery Manager, Media coordinator with Project management tracking and planning experience?
* Proven track record and relevant experience as a project manager and/or delivery manager.
* Experience in the Media sector such as Content Delivery Projects within Broadcast Media, media supply chain, Ideally for streaming VoD services or similar
* Excellent Communication skills, strong team player and ability to collaborate with and influence stakeholders (including external vendors) to resolve issues, constraints, and cross-project interdependencies.
* Understanding of how video streaming products work or content delivery or with systems related to content and content processing.
* Experience of working with third parties, ideally in media supply chain such as video content delivery or localisation etc . Ensuring they deliver on time, to budget and high-quality.
* Ability to adapt plans as required throughout delivery.
* Waterfall and Agile experience and Working knowledge of project tools such as Clarizen or similar. Ie; Monday.com, Asana, Smartsheet. Extensive experience of Microsoft Office Suite.
European and international travel will be expected from time-to-time. 1-2 times a year.
You will be at the forefront of the release across multiple countries.
If you have the right skillset, I'd love to hear from you!