West London, London
£130 - £160 per day + Paid via umbrella company
about 2 months ago
Content Operations Co-ordinator - Broadcast Media - London
Our client, a globally recognised Media Entertainment company who produce and distribute some of the most popular TV and film content ever created are hiring!
Supporting the operations team, the Operations Coordinator is responsible for updating trackers, ordering and coordinating content services (Broadcast content mastering, dubbing) internally and with 3rd party suppliers for the content and localisation department.
The role requires Relevant (2+ years) experience of content operations for localisation, production, mastering and digital distribution or library servicing co-ordination and fantastic organisational skills, stakeholder management experience with the ability to work autonomously.
With availability to start ASAP, this initially remote based, Mon-Fri, 6-month contract (possible extension/career progression) is offering up to £160 per day to an umbrella company, inside of IR35.
Depending on COVID/lockdown restrictions, travel requirement to their West London office could be expected. UK residency & right to work required.
Required experience and skills:
- Relevant (2+ years) experience of content operations for localisation, production, mastering and digital distribution or library servicing co-ordination
- Knowledge of mastering services, dubbing, video file formats/tech specs
- Experience of File based and High Definition technology, New Media and electronic file delivery
- Vendor management (Deluxe, VisualData, Pixel Logic, Vubiqity, etc.)
- Excellent project management / coordination skills
- Great communication and organisational skills
- Background or experience in a production/operations role, preferably in a creative environment
- Metrics/data analysis experience helpful
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent
- Good knowledge of SAP and Cognos reporting
- Strong presentation skills
- Project management experience
- Update team trackers (Excel, Google docs etc) as required
- Raise POs for different projects.
- Raise accurate and timely orders to commission the localisation of content/ Language masters
- Create and track orders, raise dubbing POs and negotiate dubbing delivery schedules
- Update and maintain records to reflect current delivery status of materials.
- Liaise with stakeholders and manage their expectations
- Resolve metadata integrity issues across stakeholders
- Track metrics for the on-time delivery of local dubs and scripts, local language masters, components, and localised metadata of those titles for which the Operations Co-ordinator is the title expert
If you can demonstrate areas of the above skills & requirements in your CV, please apply today