£450 - £558 per day
3 months ago
6 Months +
Content Operations and post Production Supervisor.
£450 - £558 p/d Inside IR35
Our Global Media client is seeking a proactive content Operations and Post Production Supervisor. The Content Operations / Delivery Manager with previous background experience in broadcast video Post production areas such as a Post Supervisor, Post Coordinator, DI Producer, Technical Account Manager, Technical Operations, Mastering or Studio Operations.
This role is to join the Global Content Operations team for delivery of EMEA Original productions ready for the Global streaming video subscription platform.
You would need to be familiar with typical post-production and delivery technical specifications, standards / terminology and workflows including Mastering, Graphics, visual effects, DI, localisation, file formats, QC etc. Although the role does not require hands on post production, you will be responsible for providing advice and creating delivery requirements and optimizing workflows from production, through mastering. Providing technical guidance to Pre and Post producton on how to capture content that will ensure the highest quality consumption for our customers. Providing expertise with production and post-production workflows such as UHD, HDR, and Dolby Vision, and Dolby Atmos technologies etc. This includes working directly with Production, Post-Production, and Content Creative teams to source calendars and post milestones that will enable planning when and how a title will launch on the platform.
Required Skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar post production supervisor role such as a Post Supervisor, Post Coordinator, DI Producer, Technical Account Manager, Technical Operations, Mastering or Studio Operations.
- 5-7 years of experience in delivery, mastering, post-production project management.
- Expertise with production and post-production workflows and UHD, HDR, and Dolby Vision, and Dolby Atmos technologies.
- Be familiar with typical post production and delivery technical specifications, standards and terminology including Mastering, Graphics, visual effects, DI, localisation, file formats, QC etc
- Experience with international series and/or delivery, ideally for non linear VoD Streaming platforms
- Comfortable using various data management systems and tools (e.g. Google and Microsoft suites, Smartsheet, Airtable).
This role will work with global production teams with a focus on our global EMEA based content to identify deliverables, optimize workflows, create plans for each title and deal with/provide solutions for technical operations. You will be responsible for project setup, risk assessment and mitigation, and reporting status throughout. This role will require strong collaboration with multiple teams across the company and strategic thinking to anticipate issues and set up workflows for scalability. Each title will be tracked throughout its lifecycle from pre-production through mastering.
If you have the experience. Get in touch!