East London, London
£200 - £232 per day + 232 via umbrella
7 months ago
ASAP within 1 month notice
Our Global Media client is a leading film and television studio based in East London.
They are looking for Content Operations Coordinators to join the team providing operational and technical expertise and support to Media Entertainment teams throughout EMEA. You should have relevant experience of TV/Film/VoD content operations & fulfilling content delivery to multiple video platforms.
The role sits within the Platform Operations team.
You must be able to commute to East London.
Initially 6-month contract. £200 - £238 p/d (pay to Umbrella company. Inclusive of holiday and employment costs). Hybrid working from Central London and from home will shortly be in operation.
What our client is looking for:
Someone with approx. 2+ years' experience in a similar role - You should have relevant experience of TV/Film/VoD content operations & fulfilling content delivery to multiple video platforms.
Skills & Experience required:
* Experience with media supply chain workflows
* Proven experience working in a busy file-based operations role
* Experience of managing clients and key stakeholders
* Strong understanding of an end-to-end media supply chain
* An aptitude for improving system and workflow processes
* Education to degree level
* Presentation skills
* Proven experience managing 3rd party providers
* Good understanding of VOD platforms and consumer needs
* An awareness of industry competitors, disruptors and top clients
Daily activities will include:
* Ownership of workflows, including setting up and maintaining automated elements.
* Transcoding, formatting, QC, delivery, packaging and tracking of content as well as metadata & ancillary assets to fulfil all of content output obligations.
* Processing of ad hoc content formatting or distribution requests from the business, including for marketing and social functions.
* Collating metrics on delivery accuracy, delivery timeliness, rejection rates and processing times.
* Co-ordinate the Content Delivery elements of new channels and services and ensure all programme content is available in a timely manner for launch.