Up to £600 per day
about 2 years ago
6 months +
Communication Manager with HR Transformation experience such as the adoption of Cloud based digital HRMS such as Successfactors. We are looking for experience in defining, managing and executing creative, impactful internal communication campaigns for global and complex transformation programmes. The role would be based in West London with some international travel. Our client is a global Digital and Broadcast Media company who have undertaken a major initiative to transform the People & Culture tools, with new shared global services, implementing SAP SuccessFactors and ServiceNow, delivering a digitally enabled People & Culture function and workplace.
The programme will require strong change and communications to support the business and People & Culture function to transform. This role is responsible for planning and delivering innovative, impactful global communication activities, materials and events.
- Experience in defining, managing and executing creative, impactful internal communication campaigns for global and complex HR transformation programmes. Experience of working on a global HR Transformation together with an understanding of HR disciplines.
- Excellent communication skills, including proofreading, editing and tailoring communications to the audience and channel.
- Expert in writing communications - consolidating detailed, complex material into simple, memorable and effective messaging.
- Ability to build effective working relationships globally.
- Understand the perspectives and agenda of stakeholders and take this into account when inputting to change and communications content.
- Ability to communicate professionally, clearly and effectively to target audiences.
- Pro-active in planning and management of multiple communication activities at once - balancing conflicting priorities and requirements.
- Responsive to change; embracing change at pace and pro-active in anticipating the impact of changes on messages and communication activities.
- Previous experience in managing third parties, in particular those providing specialist communication and engagement services.
- Responsible for developing and delivering the global communications strategy and plan for the rollout of a suite of new tools and processes for all employees and the People & Culture function.
- Produce and deliver global messaging and communication activities for global audiences - with particular focus on employees, Managers and Business Leaders.
- Lead planning and delivery of global communication campaigns, including design and development of related materials, as defined in communications plan.
- Responsible for measuring the impact of communications interventions in preparing the business employees for the new systems, processes and ways of working.
- Working with the People & Culture Change & Adoption Lead and Communication Specialist, and an extended network of business users and People & Culture SMEs to deliver commination activities to local teams.
- Lead development of the engagement plans for key stakeholders impacted by the changes - develop and deliver planned activities.
- Define and agree an approach to transition of ongoing communications campaigns to Business as Usual.
- Project manage delivery of communication activities - responsible for raising appropriate risks, issues and dependencies to the workstream lead.