£400 - £425 per day
17 days ago
03 June 2019
BPM - Support / Analyst (BPMN2.0 / Signavio) 6-12 month contract - Central London - up to £425 per day
Project within the BTO for a global leader within the gaming industry. We are looking for a Business Process Management Analyst to join a project to develop a better BPM foundation to be used right across the business.
This role will enable you to gain a wealth of experience across product distribution, sales, marketing as well as internal teams such as finance and HR.
Your key responsibilities:
- Maintain metadata repository to ensure up to date and relevant descriptions for different teams, departments, roles, IT applications
- Maintain governance around business process models (notation standards, use of dictionary/ reporting, review and approvals)
- Maintain and help prioritise/ develop the backlog of work for the Process for the Enterprise programme
- Help various business teams as needed by modelling business processes using BPMN2.0 on Signavio
- Create and promote content that showcases how BPM improves the business (case studies, metrics, BPM techniques, internal training etc)
- Proven experience of process modelling using BPMN2.0 modelling language
- Experience of working with Agile working practices
- A people person, comfortable engaging with a wide range of people in different teams
If you have experience of process modelling with Signavio Process Manager as a process modeller or editor then this would be ideal along with administration / configuration.
You'll be working in an environment that is currently loosely structured, in a direct to consumer industry for a global organisation, so we are looking for similar experience.
We are looking for a contractor to start from the beginning of June 2019 so if you are free now or coming free, please get in contact and we can provide you with a full job spec and tell you more about the company.