£400 - £450 per day
about 1 month ago
PM - Support / Analyst (BPMN2.0 / Signavio) 3 months - Central London - up to £450 per day - Outside of IR35
Project within the BTO for a global leader within the gaming industry. We are looking for a Business Process Management Analyst to join a project to develop a better BPM foundation to be used right across the business.
This role will enable you to gain a wealth of experience across product distribution, sales, marketing as well as internal teams such as finance and HR.
Your key responsibilities:
- Working across different business functions - Finance, Logistics, Marketing, Sales Planning and Analysis - to capture selected journeys, value chains and processes
- Maintaining and championing governance around business process models (notation standards, use of dictionary/ reporting, review and approvals)
- Helping various business teams as needed by modelling business processes using BPMN2.0 on Signavio
- Creating and promoting content that showcases how BPM improves the business (case studies, metrics, BPM techniques, internal training etc)
- Promoting "process thinking" within the business
- Supporting the Signavio administrator and acting as informal support for queries related to BPMN, Signavio or BPM standards
- Proven experience of process modelling using BPMN2.0 modelling language
- Experience of working with Agile working practices
- A people person, comfortable engaging with a wide range of people in different teams
If you have experience of process modelling with Signavio Process Manager as a process modeller or editor then this would be ideal along with administration / configuration.
You'll be working in an environment that is currently loosely structured, in a direct to consumer industry for a global organisation, so we are looking for similar experience.
We are looking for a contractor who can start asap, so if you are free now or coming free, please get in contact and we can provide you with a full job spec and tell you more about the company.