£100 - £124 per annum
18 days ago
6 Months +
Business Planning Analyst.
6 Month+ Contract.
West London. Up to £140 p/d.
Our Global Media client is looking for a business Analyst to help support the Planning manager by creating, sourcing and pulling data and reports for the greater business.
You may be a Planning Analyst, data analyst, data specialist or have experience in a similar role. Can you support the day-to-day analysis and provide data capture of a business? Are you proficient in Excel?
As part of this small team, you will use your analytic and organizational skills to help bring together reports, presentations that help show the overall profitability of the business and results of various campaigns and programming efforts.
* Support the Business Planning Manager by creating, sourcing and pulling data and reports.
* Analyse digital businesses and marketing activities to find trends and ROI.
* Help create management presentations for Budgets and 5-year plans.
* Arrange data in presentable formats for key stakeholders and company executives.
* Work with sales to get latest deal stats.
* Support payment process for the company's outsourced divisions.
* Co-ordinate with Accounting and Controllership to support the Quarterly Close process.
* Familiar with YouTube Analytics, Google AdWords, Adobe Analytics.
* Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint. Ability to produce professional and high-quality presentations.
Do you have the ability to work on a number of projects simultaneously? Work well under pressure? Have great attention to detail and are excellent at using Excel to capture data, create budgets and forecast business areas of development? Then get in touch!