Up to £500 per day
4 months ago
3 month initial
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst with immaculate communication and stakeholder management skills along with a good understanding of Software Development and Ideally experience working on some bespoke Financial Revenue Accounting Applications.
This role is based in Hammersmith West London working for one of the greatest Global consumer and media brands! This is an urgent role and requires a start within 2 weeks.
The BA will be likely be acting as IT lead on a bespoke Revenue Accounting Application, working with the EMEA business stakeholders to drive IT efficiencies and process improvements, and with the Global IT teams to influence the product owners to implement the enhancements stakeholders request. The role will be Working on monthly code releases targeting system improvement + bug fixes. This end to end process needs to be carefully managed and co-ordinated, working with developers who are submitting fixes for the application and bridging the gaps between Global Project and Support teams and the business stakeholders.
* 5+ years Business Analyst experience with immaculate communication and stakeholder management skills along with a good understanding of Software Development and Ideally experience working on some bespoke Financial accounting applications i.e. Revenue Accounting Invoicing/billing, credit control, Forecast & Planning applications etc
* Strong project management skills with the ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point and a strong understanding of waterfall and agile project management concepts
* If you have some exposure to the consumer product and licencing sector, contract lifecycle management or rights/royalties that would be a big plus!
* Relevant Business and/or Computer Science degree with significant experience as a Senior Business Analyst in a global organisation
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills
* Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
* Demonstrated ability to complete assignments with speed, accuracy, and quality
* Exemplary communication and negotiation skills, both written and oral
* Interacts well with people with different work styles and cultures
* Experience with influencing and managing stakeholders of all levels
* Ability to work independently
* Technically able with a good understanding of Microsoft products, front and back office systems and IT tools
* Able to respond positively to change
* SOX awareness and compliance
* Understanding Consumer Product Applications and Workflow or Contract Administration Lifecycle Management (ideal or similar) OR Intellectual Property Asset Management (ideal or similar) OR Consumer Product Licensees.
We also have a number of other Financial applications which need light touch BA support (such as our Forecasting and Planning application which has small quarterly software releases) - It is likely that this person will also support some of these smaller less frequent change projects.