Hammersmith and Fulham, London
£425 - £558 per day + 558pd including Holiday and PAYE uplift
3 months ago
Recruiting for this position previous BA experience of CLM (Contract Lifecycle Management Applications or similar Licensing, Rights management, Consumer Products, Media business applications or similar). Experience working with complex bespoke Applications that interface with enterprise Financial accounting revenue systems /ERP/SAP experience is required. This is part of an IT business software application improvement Plan.
Immediate start or short notice. This is on an inside ir35 basis up to £425 inclusive of Holiday pay exclusive of employers costs. Please click on the job title below to view the Job Description and apply to it!
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst with immaculate communication and stakeholder management skills gained in a complex Global organisation. Understanding of Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) Applications ideally within consumer products/Media would be highly beneficial.
You will need some knowledge of Financial accounting principles and recent experience working on similar Financial Revenue Accounting software Application projects/ERP/SAP interfaces. The systems provides complex financial transactions and integrate with ERP/SAP, so experience of this is essential. A Computer Science Degree and a good understanding of information Systems, offshore Software Development and Agile and Waterfall projects and methods.
This role is initially remote but normally Hammersmith West London working for one of the greatest Global consumer and media brands! This is an urgent role and requires a start within 2 weeks.
The BA will be will be working with the EMEA business stakeholders to drive IT efficiencies and process improvements, and with the Global IT teams to influence the product owners to implement the enhancements stakeholders request. The role will be working on an improvement plan for complex system workflows that bridge financial accounting systems, (CLM) Contract Lifecycle Management workflow and Product Approval software/systems. This is a mix of requirements for new enhancements to CLM as well as validating existing issues and New system replacements.
There are monthly code releases/Sprints, targeting system improvement. This end to end process needs to be carefully managed and co-ordinated, working with developers who are submitting fixes for the application and bridging the gaps between Global Project and Support teams and the business stakeholders.
* Approx. 5+ years Business Analyst experience with immaculate communication and stakeholder management skills along with a good understanding of Software Development and Financial accounting systems/Principles
* Some experience in one of the following areas, Contract Administration Systems/ Contract Lifecycle Management or intellectual property, rights and royalty/royalties, Product Approval, exposure in the consumer product and licensing sector, Media sector
* Must have recent experience working on bespoke Financial accounting applications that provide complex financial business transactions i.e. Revenue Accounting Invoicing/billing, credit control, Forecast & Planning applications, SAP/ERP interfaces/integration etc (this is not banking, more in-house financial accounting software enhancements).
* Relevant Business and/or Computer Science degree with significant experience as a Business Analyst in a global organisation
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills
* Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
* Demonstrated ability to complete assignments with speed, accuracy, and quality
* Project management awareness with the ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point and a understanding of waterfall and agile project management concepts
* Exemplary communication and negotiation skills, both written and oral
* Interacts well with people with different work styles and cultures
* Experience with influencing and managing stakeholders of all levels
* Ability to work independently
* Technically able with a good understanding of Microsoft products, front and back office systems and IT tools. Experience of using JIRA, Confluence and Service Now for incident and change management
* Able to respond positively to change
* SOX awareness and compliance
* Understanding Consumer Product Applications and Workflow or Contract Administration Lifecycle Management (ideal or similar) OR Intellectual Property Asset Management (ideal or similar) OR Consumer Product Licensees, or Rights and Royalty systems or workflows.
We also have a number of other applications which need light touch BA support (such as Master Data, creative interface, Forecasting and Planning application which has small quarterly software releases) - It is likely that this person will also support some of these smaller less frequent change projects.