West London, London
£500 per annum
4 months ago
Approx 6 months
I am on the lookout for Business Analysts with Broadcast Media experience for a Broadcast client in West London who may be shortly looking looking for BA's. Previous Broadcast Media domain knowledge (especially Media Asset Management, Playout, VOD, Localisation) or combination would be ideal. These roles are to work on a Media Migration and the integration/consolidation of Broadcast Content workflows and systems.
Looking for Broadcast Media BAs with experience across any of these 3 distinct areas:
-Metadata Management Metadata mapping from different BMS systems
-Media Management - MAM
-Media Delivery - Workflows including Media Delivery Systems - transcoding and media formats
These BA's would need to:
- Facilitate workshops to elicit requirements and solutions
- Provide high quality Business process analysis skills
- Data analysis skills
- Have the ability to mediate between different operational and technical teams to find mutually beneficial resolutions to issues
- Have strong documentation skills
- Very strong communication skills
- To be a self starter, define deliverable's and manage own time lines
- Have strong recent Broadcast Media domain knowledge (especially Media Asset Management, Playout, VOD, Localisation), Media content migration, consolidation.
-Have an ability to work through assumptions and scenarios to challenge technical and operational design decisions.
Contracts are likely to be 6 months and potentially longer.
The roles are currently on hold but I anticipate them becoming live once the current Pandemic has subsided.