Up to £160 per day + £160 to umbrella company
about 1 month ago
VoD OTT Content Operations Coordinator / Content Fulfilment - Remote UK
Our client, a large international Broadcast Media company, is seeking to hire a VoD OTT Content Operations Coordinator / Content Fulfilment Coordinator, with approx. 2+ years experience in a similar role, for a 6 month contract, with possibility to extend.
This is a full time (Mon-Fri) remote working role, with laptop provided. The pay rate is £160p/d (minus PAYE, inside of IR35, paid via an Umbrella company) with an immediate start preferred (up to 1 month notice period considered.)
You should have relevant experience of TV/Film/VoD content operations & fulfilling content delivery to multiple video platforms. You will possess knowledge of the typical technical specifications for video and audio formats for broadcast VoD content packaging, delivery and processes. You will also need working experience of and a confident approach to coordinating with vendors, providing video / audio / broadcast operations & localisation.
If this sounds like you, I would love to speak with you ASAP!
What you'll do:
- Work closely with vendors & internal stakeholders to manage linear channels for Europe (France, Germany & Spain.)
- Liaise with, on-board and manage distributors for acquisition content deliveries, including tracking compliance, PSE and QC.
- Raise accurate and timely orders to commission the creation/delivery of audio, video, timed text and metadata for titles across multiple languages, while ensuring creative consistency and cost control.
- Raise purchase/work orders, process vendor invoices and resolve invoice queries.
- Manage assets in Jellyroll 3 and Mediator.
- Resolve metadata integrity issues.
- Project manage a variation of new & on-going projects & provide vendor schedules.
- Action Rejections and recall notifications; update/replace materials as required.
- You have worked in TV Distribution/post production previously, 1-2+ years considered.
- Experience of File based and High Definition technology, New Media and electronic file delivery.
- Experience of Mastering QC analysis and corrective recommendations
- Provable project management experience essential.
- High level of computer literacy essential.
- Working knowledge of SAP is considered a great advantage.
- Previous use of Cognos reporting tools helpful.
- UK resident.
This is a great opportunity to add an iconic and worldwide recognised media company to your CV, with a chance to continue your career with the brand.