West London, London
£150 - £186 per day
24 days ago
Coordinator, Acquisition & Retention
West London - Hybrid
£150 - 186 p/d Inside IR35
Our Global Media client is looking for a Coordinator, Acquisition & Retention will be a key member of the direct-to-consumer team based in West London and to support subscriber acquisition efforts for the streaming service in EMEA.
The individual will be working with Global, Regional & local teams to ensure campaigns & creative are delivered on time and to spec to partners or the activation team.
The successful candidate will ensure campaign efficiency and effectiveness.
- Own and facilitate the delivery process for global, regional and local campaigns ensuring assets are delivered to strict deadlines and required specs.
- Working with creative for all performance channels including social, search, display & CTV
- Complete clear and comprehensive campaign briefs to ensure creative direction matches the strategy for any given campaign or asset.
- Ensure Brand values are adhered to and liaise with US for guidelines.
- Facilitate go-to-market plans - ensure all assets are ready to go for launch day and guiding stakeholders through the creative process.
- Working with the local markets to localise assets for both content and brand campaigns.
- Creative production and strategy of new campaigns for CTV partners.
- Assist the acquisition team in optimising subscriber growth on a number of platforms; website / landing page, app store etc.
Experience & Skillset required:
- 2+ years in Marketing role with creative campaign delivery experience
- Acquisition expertise from a subscription or DTCI business preferable
- Basic experience of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator would be a plus.
- Experience working in a fast-paced media environment
- Ideally, experience of working in an international matrix organisation.
- Experience using Airtable a bonus.
Hard work and social interaction make for a great work environment.
This is a great team to join!
Have you got what it takes? Get in touch.