West London, London
£107 - £132per day
6 months ago
Campaign & Creative Operations Coordinator
West London - Hybrid
£107 - 132 p/d Inside IR35
Our Global Media and Entertainment client is looking for someone with approx. 2+ years in a Marketing/Advertising asset coordination role with creative campaign/asset delivery/ experience. The right candidate might have experience gained in another media company/entertainment brand working in creative operations, creative asset delivery / asset localisation. Or experience gained in a Design Creative agency in a similar role such as Digital Marketing coordinator, Campaign Marketing executive or Digital Subscription executive etc for media clients.
A team player who can deal with Acquisition & Retention Coordination for subscription campaigns.
They will be a key member of the direct-to-consumer team based in West London and to support subscriber acquisition efforts for the streaming service in EMEA.
The individual will be working with Global, Regional & local teams to ensure campaigns & creative assets are delivered on time, to spec to partners or the activation team and creating subscriber growth and retention.
The successful candidate will ensure campaign efficiency and effectiveness.
- Own and facilitate the delivery process for global, regional and local campaigns ensuring assets are delivered to strict deadlines and required specs.
- Working with creative for all performance channels including social, search, display & CTV
- Complete clear and comprehensive campaign briefs to ensure creative direction matches the strategy for any given campaign or asset.
- Ensure Brand values are adhered to and liaise with US for guidelines.
- Facilitate go-to-market plans - ensure all assets are ready to go for launch day and guiding stakeholders through the creative process.
- Working with the local markets to localise assets for both content and brand campaigns.
- Creative production and strategy of new campaigns for CTV partners.
- Assist the acquisition team in optimising subscriber growth on a number of platforms; website / landing page, app store etc.
- Fast paced environment. 40-50 Campaigns per quarter.
Experience & Skillset required:
- 2+ years in Marketing/Advertising asset coordination role with creative campaign delivery/ experience
- Acquisition expertise from a subscription or DTC / D2C business preferable
- Ideally experienced in a Performance Marketing role where advertising is used to increase subscriptions etc
- Experience using Airtable a bonus.
- Experience working in a fast-paced media environment
- Ideally, experience of working in an international matrix organisation.
- Basic experience of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator would be a plus.
This is a great team to join! Hard working and social interaction making for a great work environment.
Have you got what it takes? Get in touch!