West London, London
£130 - £160 per day + Paid via umbrella company
10 months ago
Library Coordinator - Broadcast Media - Remote
A globally recognised Media Entertainment company who produce and distribute some of the most popular TV and film content ever created are hiring!
Immediate start available, initially remote working, Mon-Fri 9am-5.30pm, this contract position will last 6 months (possible extension/career progression) and is paying up to £160 per day to an umbrella company (minus PAYE), inside of IR35.
Depending on COVID/lockdown restrictions, travel requirement to their West London office could be expected. UK resident & right to work required.
Required experience and skills:
- Relevant (2+ yrs) experience of content operations for localisation, production, mastering and digital distribution or library servicing co-ordination
- Knowledge of mastering services, dubbing, video file formats/tech specs
- Experience of File based and High Definition technology, New Media and electronic file delivery
- Vendor management (Deluxe, VisualData, Pixel Logic, Vubiquity, etc.)
- Excellent project management / coordination skills
- Great communication and organisational skills
- Background or experience in a production/operations role, preferably in a creative environment
- Metrics/data analysis experience
- Good knowledge of SAP a great advantage.
- Research and operate internal systems to establish available elements
- Raise accurate and timely orders to commission the localisation of content/ Language masters
- Ensure the creation of domestic deliverables for company inventory and order localisation as required.
- Organise and handle localisation across multiple titles and territories
- Create and track orders, raise dubbing POs and negotiate dubbing delivery schedules
- Update and maintain records of delivery status of materials, including library remastering projects in various databases
- Liaise with stakeholders and manage their expectations
- Resolve metadata integrity issues across stakeholders
- Track metrics and project completion
If you can demonstrate areas of the above skills in your CV, please apply today!