West London, London
£130 - £160 per day + £160 to umbrella company
6 months ago
Within 2 Weeks
Broadcast Content, Localisation & Ops Coordinator or Localisation Coordinator or Broadcast Content Operations Coordinator (Broadcast content Mastering, Dubbing Services) is required for this Globally recognised Media Entertainment company. Our client Produce, Broadcast and Distribute some of the most popular TV and Film content ever created. They often provide this content to other 3rd party TV channels and entertainment platforms around the world and use 3rd parties to help prepare the content to the end clients technical specifications and localisation requirements.
This role encompasses the operational responsibility of ordering and coordinating content services (Broadcast content Mastering, Dubbing Services) with 3rd party suppliers for all aspects of the localisation including the creation of digital assets. Helping to deliver Premium Branded TV Content to the right technical specifications and localisation ready for international distribution.
Ideally immediate start (within 2 weeks.) Initially this is a 3 month placement, extension likely.
This role is initialy remote, but may require travel to West London office. UK resident & right to work required.
£160 per day, inclusive of holiday and employer costs, inside of IR35.
Required experience and skills:
* The Coordinator is expected to have relevant experience of content operations for localisation, production, mastering and digital distribution and must have knowledge of mastering services / mastering, dubbing/dubbing service providers, Video Files, (understanding video content technical specifications such as Frame rates, Resolution, file types etc )
* Our client is looking for someone who has worked in a similar Broadcast Operations Coordinator role / Localisation Coordinator role with approx 2+ years experience, who is used to dealing with vendors that provide these video and localisation services such as Deluxe, VisualData, Pixel Logic, Vubiqity, etc. Either working in a similar role with these types of vendors or for another content owner / broadcasters who orders and uses these services and distributes their TV and Film content internationally.
* You must have excellent project management / coordination skills, great communication skills, attention to detail and organisational ability. Much as much of this role will be coordinating with internal Stakeholders, 3rd party content service providers and end clients.
* Background or experience in a production/operations role, preferably in a creative environment.
* Excellent and demonstrable project management experience, including the handling of rejections and tracking vendor performance through metrics.
* Experience of File based and High Definition technology, New Media and electronic file delivery.
* Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent.
* Good knowledge of SAP and Cognos reporting an advantage.
* Strong presentation skills.
Areas of Responsibility:
Key elements and required results of the role
* As title expert, raise accurate and timely orders to commission the localisation (dubbing, subtitling, access services and metadata) of content in line within agreed deadlines and to agreed technical standards and costs (SLAs) while ensuring creative consistency.
* For acquisition titles ensure the creation of domestic deliverables for company inventory and order localisation as required.
* Organise and handle this localisation across multiple titles and territories - including creating and tracking orders raising of dubbing POs through our tracking system and the negotiation of dubbing delivery schedules.
* Update and maintain records to reflect current delivery status of materials, including library remastering projects in various databases.
* Liaise with internal colleagues and clients to create material schedules that are appropriate to the license start date or the broadcast schedule.
* Raise accurate and timely orders to commission the creation of Localised Language masters (LMs), components and localised Main Title spot-reels as required. Locate and deliver localized graphics and format check information to Vendors, raising POs on SAP as needed.
* Work closely with vendors on localisation and (re)mastering/component orders - provide weekly schedules to vendors as required and track the completion of projects using Cognos reporting tools.
* Action Rejections and recall notifications and update/replace materials as required.
* Resolve metadata integrity issues across stakeholders.
* Track metrics for the on time delivery of local dubs and scripts, local language masters, components and localised metadata of those titles for which the Operations Coordinator is the title expert.