West London, London
£130 - £160 per day + £160 to umbrella company
11 months ago
Broadcast Content, Localisation & Ops Coordinator
A globally recognised Media Entertainment company who produce, broadcast and distribute some of the most popular TV and film content ever created are hiring! They provide their content to 3rd party entertainment platforms around the world and utilise 3rd parties to prepare content per required technical specifications and localisation requirements.
This role encompasses the operational responsibility of ordering and coordinating content services (Broadcast content mastering, dubbing) with 3rd party suppliers for all aspects of the localisation including the creation of digital assets. A strong focus on delivering Premium Branded TV Content to the right technical specifications and localisation ready for international distribution.
With availability to start ASAP, this remote based, Mon-Fri contract will last 6 months (possible extension/career progression.) Paying £160 per day, inclusive of holiday and employer costs, inside of IR35.
Depending on COVID/lockdown restrictions, travel requirement to their West London office could be expected. UK resident & right to work required.
- Raise accurate and timely orders to commission the localisation (dubbing, subtitling, access services and metadata) of content
- Ensure the creation of domestic deliverables for company inventory and order localisation as required.
- Organise and handle localisation across multiple titles and territories
- Create and track orders, raise dubbing POs and negotiate dubbing delivery schedules
- Update and maintain records of delivery status of materials, including library remastering projects in various databases
- Liaise with stakeholders to create material schedules that are appropriate to the license start date or the broadcast schedule
- Raise accurate and timely orders to commission the creation of Localised Language masters (LMs), components and localised Main Title spot-reels as required.
- Locate and deliver localised graphics and format check information to vendors, raising POs on SAP as needed
- Work with vendors on localisation and (re)mastering/component orders - provide weekly schedules to vendors as required and track the completion of projects using Cognos reporting tools
- Action Rejections and recall notifications and update/replace materials as required
- Resolve metadata integrity issues across stakeholders
- Track metrics for on-time delivery of local dubs and scripts, local language masters, components and localised metadata of those titles for which the Operations Coordinator is the title expert
Required experience and skills:
- Relevant (2+ yrs) experience of content operations for localisation, production, mastering and digital distribution
- Superior knowledge of mastering services, dubbing, video file formats/tech specs
- Experience of File based and High Definition technology, New Media and electronic file delivery
- Vendor management (Deluxe, VisualData, Pixel Logic, Vubiqity, etc.)
- Excellent project management / coordination skills
- Great communication and organisational skills
- Background or experience in a production/operations role, preferably in a creative environment
- Metrics/data analysis experience
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent
- Good knowledge of SAP and Cognos reporting
- Strong presentation skills