£100 - £130 per day + to umbrella company - Inside IR35
6 months ago
Broadcast Client Services Supervisor- Remote - UK
Work with one of the world's leading entertainment brands, who have achieved a long-standing history of household recognition…
In this 6+ month remote working contract role you will oversee and support the implementation of new broadcast content distribution deals whilst managing their corresponding processes.
Experience in TV Distribution/Post Production/Broadcast Media required, including knowledge of File based and High Definition technology, New Media and electronic file delivery.
Acting as the interface of daily operations, you will be the first line of escalation throughout the business, ensuring all operational data, status and utilisation reporting is maintained and distributed accordingly.
Depending on COVID/lockdown restrictions, travel requirement to a West London office may be expected. UK resident & right to work required.
- Experience in TV Distribution/Post Production/Broadcast Media required
- Knowledge of File based and High Definition technology, New Media and electronic file delivery
- Excellent administrative and project management skills essential
- Familiarity with databases and structured data
- High level of computer literacy essential
- Experience of managing people an advantage
- Analytical with strong interpersonal skills for liaison across all levels of the business
- Superb communication skills, written and oral
- Proactive, diligent and evidenced ability to influence
- Good understanding of MS Office products
- Advanced computer literacy and basic broadcast engineering knowledge
- Keen interest in emerging technology, broadcast TV and online TV
- Strong commercial, technical and consumer understanding of digital media
- Take ownership of general queries & coordinate queries to other departments accordingly
- Oversee all deal requests from content sales and ensure the Content Distribution and Content Protection team are notified, requirements documented, and timelines agreed with senior staff
- Understand/recognise workflow for the territories supported under role: EMEA Content Sales Clusters
- Responsible for initiating the design for management presentations
- Contribute to the team, and collaborate on specific projects and opportunities to improve workflows
- Provide support to the Team Manager, including coaching the team, approving orders and working with senior stakeholders as required
- Deputise in the absence of the Manager
- Drive to continually develop knowledge of the product slate, media types and the territories, including customers & market dynamics
Send me your CV ASAP to beat the competition!