£500 - £550 per day
over 1 year ago
BrightScript / Roku Developer - Software Engineer
Global Media and Broadcast company
5 Month contract - £550 per day - Flexible working considered
We're looking for talented Application Developers, keen to learn and embrace new languages and techniques to join a team building a flagship Roku Product.
This will be working with an amazing team of developers for one of the fastest growing Internet TV providers in the UK, competing against the likes of Netflix and Amazon Prime, Innovation is in their DNA - They aim to be the best of the best. Available across a wide range of platforms, they are transforming the way customers watch TV.
This software development team uses a mixture of programming techniques to develop solutions for the Roku OS Platform.
- Strong experience in building, deploying and developing Roku or BrightScript applications
- A high level of competency in producing high quality client application software (including Web front-end, flash).
- An In-depth understanding of 2 or more software architecture patterns (e.g. MVC, MVVM).
- A good understanding of the Scrum process.
- Unit Testing experience
- Develop excellent quality software
- To take ownership of feature from start to end with the team
- To support the team with success release by providing feedback to business/stakeholders
- Experience using CI/CD pipeline
- Experience using multiple front end technologies
- Take an active role in the design and architecture of the application
- Assist in story definition, assisting QA's and product owners/leads with Acceptance Criteria
- Drive best technology and software development practices into the team with passion and enthusiasm
- Mentor and develop more junior Developers
- Contribute to the technical direction of the team
- Continuously challenge the ways of working to ensure continuous improvement within the team