City of London, London
£55000 - £75000.00 per annum + Flexible Working, Share Options
7 months ago
Backend Engineer - Node / TypeScript / AWS
A growing FinTech company - building Cloud Based Digital Banking Platforms/APIs
We are building an entirely new breed of B2B banking platform, so we are looking for a software engineer with breadth of skills, passion and relevant commercial experience to challenge the norm and work as part of a growing team of creative technologists who thrive on problem solving and building scalable, secure solutions.
- Love creating awesome platforms using Node.js and TypeScript?
- Like to resolve any issues found quickly and provide solutions at speed?
- Enjoy working with AWS tools such as Fargate, RDS & DynamoDB?
- Understand and implement Continuous Integration within current infrastructure?
- Happily test your own code and get stuck into all areas of the Development lifecycle?
- Manage your code using Git?
- Want to build and consume cutting edge secure APIs
- Like to work collaboratively within a team, following Coding Standards? We like to be able to understand and collaborate on each other's work with ease.
If that sounds like your ideal day-to-day role, please read on!
- Would you like to be challenged, busy, working on exciting new projects with the support of your team members, working towards best solution?
- Working in a small company or start-up environment where all of your efforts are noted and appreciated?
- Want to learn and develop new and exciting skills - such as building Scalable Infrastructure and using Banking grade security?
Friendly, highly experienced, close knit team with strong working relationships and great respect for one another's skills and abilities. They share knowledge, collaborate and are always open to learning new skills and technologies.
You'll get to work in a flat structured team, alongside the CTO and Head of Development who have over 25 years' hands on experience and the ability to develop his teams to thrive and succeed through their friendly, inclusive and approachable management style.
- A training budget - you get to choose how and when you use it - so you can learn in a way that suits you
- Work with a team who want to make a difference, have fun whilst getting to use bleeding edge technologies
- Employee Share Options
- A flexible work environment - because our life outside of work is important too
- Modern office environment, Fresh coffee and get involved with playing your choice of tunes on the office speakers