City of London, London
£350 - £450 per day
6 months ago
Analytics Manager - £350-450 per day
6-Month Contract (inside IR35)
This role sits within the Intelligence & Analytics pillar of the Audiences & Data team. The Audiences & Data team sits at the heart of the business ensuring that data-driven insights underpin decision making, campaign performance as well as the commercial strategy of the international group.
The core purpose of the Intelligence and Analytics team is to bridge the gap between data & analytics service offering and ad sales strategy & digital operations specialties.
- Must have 4-5 years of experience consulting internal/external client teams on making tactical and strategic investment decisions to improve business results
- The candidate will love data, but more specifically love the way data can be used to find insight and tell stories.
- Must have demonstrable quantitative AND qualitative skills and the ability to roll up sleeves and dig into the numbers
- Must demonstrate collaborative team building skills
- Good working experience in Data Analysis, Data Modelling & Data Architecture
- Knowledge of data analysis software (e.g., IMS) and familiar with key TV and online consumer research and audience measurement sources
- Good understanding of research concepts and survey methodologies
- Excellent Excel/Access/PowerPoint skills
- Preferably SQL, PowerBI and/or Looker & Snowflake experience
- Candidate must be able to differentiate what might be 'interesting' to what can be reliably considered as commercially insightful and can make decisions off the back of the data.
- Listen to people and ask the right questions to find their 'need' and can educate clients and internal stakeholders on analytics and insight best practices.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment with a high standard of quality
- Leadership experience
- Global Broadcast/Media Market Awareness
- Python or R Programming experience
Specific Tasks Include:
Creation of the Data Platform
- Design and build automated dashboard reports to address key business questions with the support of Audience Insights & Product Innovation.
- Architect innovative and highly effective knowledge sharing practices to gather knowledge & insights and build capabilities across regions.
Business Intelligence Analysis
- Work closely with Ad Sales and Strategic Planning leadership to determine the best means of communicating business trends, digital analysis and analytical insights to ensure understanding of results and
- Provide the Ad Sales team with regular business intelligence reports that provide opportunities and key recommendations to grow the business
Digital Analytic Reporting
- Provide regular analytics reporting and ad hoc data analysis to support Editorial and Product teams in monitoring digital content performance across all digital platforms.
- Advise and support strategic planning on day-to-day management of a wide range of business analysis and operational management requests.
- Work closely with digital revenue analyst to create consolidated reporting and performance metrics.
Digital Audience Development
- Working with the Intelligence & Analytics Director and Digital Analyst to identify commercial implications and ensuring site taxonomy and tagging reflects business needs and latest technology as well as tracks online campaigns.
- Working with strategic planning, US Digital Research leads on developing digital forecasts for international audiences